Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Pratt Launches Facebook Competition to Create His Next Header Photo, Hilarity Ensues: See the Meme-Worthy Pics
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Debut Shoe Collection – With Zero Input from the Kardashians
- How Are Fans Reacting to One Direction's Surprise Single?
- FROM EW: The Walking Dead Cast Reveals Who Would Die First in a Real Zombie Apocalypse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 19
What Celeb Would Make a Good President?
"Angelina Jolie. She cares about people and about the world. But she has a lot of kids, so I don't know if she'd be able to do it or not. That'd be a pretty hard thing."
"Why would you want a celebrity as a president?"
"Oprah for President. She already does amazing things for the country, and she doesn't even have the title."
"Jay-Z because he's cool, and he's a man of the people. He can also turn around and be corporate. That's exactly what we need in the White House."
- CONTRIBUTORS Jennifer Wren,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Amanda Friedman,
- Mark Gray.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!