Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Hero Cop Rescues Allegedly Suicidal Man From Tracks Moments Before Train Goes By
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Why Huma Abedin Stood by Husband Anthony Weiner Through His Last Two Sexting Scandals
- WATCH: 11 Best Burns from the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe
- Heartbroken Grandfather Pictured Alone in Nursing Home After Being Separated from Wife of 62 Years
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 19
Britney's Boys Time with Mommy
The Singer Gets into Maternal Mode with Sons Preston and Jayden as Friends Say Spears Is 'Getting It Together'
"We're so happy she gets to be with them," says a family friend. (Meanwhile Kevin Federline is "lying low and enjoying being a dad," his rep tells PEOPLE.) "She really loves her kids. She's getting it together, and thank God for it."
- Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Elizabeth Leonard/Los Angeles,
- Alicia Dennis/Austin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!