Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 19
Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, 39, and wife Jordyn, 32, are awaiting their second child. The couple wed in 2003 and have daughter Violet Maye, 2.
Actress comic Caroline Rhea, 44, and longtime boyfriend Costaki Economopoulos, 38, had their first child, daughter Ava, in New York City Oct. 20. "We wanted the shortest first name possible, since her last name is the alphabet," jokes the new mom.
Actress Anne Hathaway's former boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, 30, was sentenced in Manhattan Oct. 23 to 4 1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy. The Italian-born businessman was accused of falsely telling investors that he had been appointed chief financial officer of the Vatican.
• Rapper 50 Cent and former girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins, both 33, reached an agreement in a Central Islip, N.Y., court Oct. 22 on a visitation dispute over their son. The hip-hop star will have one weekend visit a month with 12-year-old Marquise, who will also spend half of his school's winter and spring breaks with his father.
Arkansas TV anchor-woman Anne Pressly, 26—who had a small role as a commentator in the George W. Bush biopic W.—died Oct. 25 in Little Rock of injuries sustained in a brutal assault several days earlier. The case is under investigation.
• Keyboardist Merl Saunders, 74, who played with Grateful Dead frontman Jerry Garcia, died in San Francisco Oct. 24 of complications from a stroke.
• Bestselling mystery writer Tony Hillerman, 83, who garnered acclaim with books depicting Navajos in the American Southwest, died in Albuquerque Oct. 26. His best-known works include 1987's Skinwalkers and 1988's A Thief of Time.
• Photojournalist Alex Rivera, 95, who chronicled the civil rights movement, died in Durham, N.C., Oct. 23. He reported and photographed several epochal events—including the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education case on school segregation, his coverage of which won him an award from the Global News Network.
Manuel Uribe, 43, who was named Heaviest Living Man by Guinness World Records (while weighing 1,232 lbs. in 2006), married his fiancée of two years, Claudia Solis, 38, in Monterrey, Mexico, Oct. 26. Although he's dropped 550 lbs., the former repairman remains bedridden and had to be driven on a flatbed truck to the wedding. The festivities were filmed by Discovery Channel for the upcoming special My Big Fat Mexican Wedding.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!