Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother (Video)
- Could Melissa McCarthy Kick Vin Diesel's Butt in Furious 8? Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham Think So
- J.K. Rowling Shuts Down the Westboro Baptist Church's Message of Hate Like a Boss
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The HSM3 Stars Reminisce About Prom Night
One's Been to Eight, One Didn't Like Her Dress, and One Wishes He'd Worn Shorts
"I've been to several, and the HSM prom experience was more fun. In real life, it's awkward for guys. There are a lot of reluctant preparations."
"I went to a small school, so it wasn't a big, magnificent prom, but it was fun. It is a highlight of high school."
"My junior prom dress was really big—it could actually stand on its own. It was this big pink dress, and I could not dance in it."
"If I could do my prom night over, I wouldn't have dressed in a tux. I would have worn something more comfortable, like shorts and a T-shirt."
"I've been to eight proms. The best ones are about the music. Don't play too many slow songs."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!