Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The HSM3 Stars Reminisce About Prom Night
One's Been to Eight, One Didn't Like Her Dress, and One Wishes He'd Worn Shorts
"I've been to several, and the HSM prom experience was more fun. In real life, it's awkward for guys. There are a lot of reluctant preparations."
"I went to a small school, so it wasn't a big, magnificent prom, but it was fun. It is a highlight of high school."
"My junior prom dress was really big—it could actually stand on its own. It was this big pink dress, and I could not dance in it."
"If I could do my prom night over, I wouldn't have dressed in a tux. I would have worn something more comfortable, like shorts and a T-shirt."
"I've been to eight proms. The best ones are about the music. Don't play too many slow songs."
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!