Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson?
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- What to Wear on New Year's Eve: This Under-$50 Jewelry
- All the Cleavage (You Heard Us) at the PMAs
- See What Happens When George Clooney Kisses Maggie Smith on a Downton Abbey Special
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The HSM3 Stars Reminisce About Prom Night
One's Been to Eight, One Didn't Like Her Dress, and One Wishes He'd Worn Shorts
"I've been to several, and the HSM prom experience was more fun. In real life, it's awkward for guys. There are a lot of reluctant preparations."
"I went to a small school, so it wasn't a big, magnificent prom, but it was fun. It is a highlight of high school."
"My junior prom dress was really big—it could actually stand on its own. It was this big pink dress, and I could not dance in it."
"If I could do my prom night over, I wouldn't have dressed in a tux. I would have worn something more comfortable, like shorts and a T-shirt."
"I've been to eight proms. The best ones are about the music. Don't play too many slow songs."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!