Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The HSM3 Stars Reminisce About Prom Night
One's Been to Eight, One Didn't Like Her Dress, and One Wishes He'd Worn Shorts
"I've been to several, and the HSM prom experience was more fun. In real life, it's awkward for guys. There are a lot of reluctant preparations."
"I went to a small school, so it wasn't a big, magnificent prom, but it was fun. It is a highlight of high school."
"My junior prom dress was really big—it could actually stand on its own. It was this big pink dress, and I could not dance in it."
"If I could do my prom night over, I wouldn't have dressed in a tux. I would have worn something more comfortable, like shorts and a T-shirt."
"I've been to eight proms. The best ones are about the music. Don't play too many slow songs."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!