Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The HSM3 Stars Reminisce About Prom Night
One's Been to Eight, One Didn't Like Her Dress, and One Wishes He'd Worn Shorts
"I've been to several, and the HSM prom experience was more fun. In real life, it's awkward for guys. There are a lot of reluctant preparations."
"I went to a small school, so it wasn't a big, magnificent prom, but it was fun. It is a highlight of high school."
"My junior prom dress was really big—it could actually stand on its own. It was this big pink dress, and I could not dance in it."
"If I could do my prom night over, I wouldn't have dressed in a tux. I would have worn something more comfortable, like shorts and a T-shirt."
"I've been to eight proms. The best ones are about the music. Don't play too many slow songs."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!