- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
How Hard Was It Saying Goodbye?
"The final scene made me so emotional. You wish you could stay forever with your friends in high school."
"I was the biggest crybaby, but we're not saying goodbye to each other, just to our characters."
"We were all very huggy. But it's not the end—we're going to see each other at premieres and press tours and all of that."
"After the graduation scene, we pulled down the curtain and pulled down the HSM sign, and we were crying. I bawled."
"All of us were crying, even Lucas—the serious one. There is a connection with all of us that is unexplainable."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!