Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
How Hard Was It Saying Goodbye?
"The final scene made me so emotional. You wish you could stay forever with your friends in high school."
"I was the biggest crybaby, but we're not saying goodbye to each other, just to our characters."
"We were all very huggy. But it's not the end—we're going to see each other at premieres and press tours and all of that."
"After the graduation scene, we pulled down the curtain and pulled down the HSM sign, and we were crying. I bawled."
"All of us were crying, even Lucas—the serious one. There is a connection with all of us that is unexplainable."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!