Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Diana: The Queen of Hearts
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- The 16 Greatest Food Moments in Music Videos
- Kris Reveals Kim's Pregnancy Cravings: 'She Probably Shouldn't Eat Too Many Sweets ... But She Loves My Desserts'
- Pop's Princesses Party Together: Rihanna and Katy Perry Hit the Town in N.Y.C.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
How Hard Was It Saying Goodbye?
"The final scene made me so emotional. You wish you could stay forever with your friends in high school."
"I was the biggest crybaby, but we're not saying goodbye to each other, just to our characters."
"We were all very huggy. But it's not the end—we're going to see each other at premieres and press tours and all of that."
"After the graduation scene, we pulled down the curtain and pulled down the HSM sign, and we were crying. I bawled."
"All of us were crying, even Lucas—the serious one. There is a connection with all of us that is unexplainable."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!