Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner on SNL
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Behind the Scenes
Flashy Dance Numbers (Zac and Corbin's First Duet!), Cast Bonding (Lots of Hugs and Goofiness), Plot Scoops (What's Sharpay Up to Now?): Take a Peek Backstage at High School Musical 3: Senior Year
"It's uncomfortable," Lucas confesses of dancing in tight pants and a belt.
While filming, Zac would give Ashley workout tips. "He's like, 'You have to cut down on carbs.' But I'm a big fan of carbs," she says.
FUN FACT: CORBIN'S NICKNAME FOR MONIQUE IS MO-MO.
"You've always known that they're together," Corbin says of Chad and Taylor. "But this time around you get to see that there's an actual relationship going on."
Troy and Chad's junkyard scene (with Mini-Me actors Skyler Johnson (left) and Tui-Niua Tuita) "is our first duet," says Corbin. "It's a bromance!"
"After we perform, we're winded," says Vanessa, (goofing off with Monique). "It's hard."
FUN FACT: ASHLEY HAD GUITAR HERO IN HER TRAILER
"Her future is Broadway, and she doesn't want anyone standing in her way," Ashley says of Sharpay's attitude in the film.
"The numbers are much more grand. The music is really good," says Vanessa (between scenes of HSM3).
"On this movie I was working with my best friends," says Ashley (in rehearsal). "You don't always get to do that."
FUN FACT: 1,000 EXTRAS TAKE PART IN HSM3'S GRADUATION
Saying goodbye "was a very emotional day," recalls Ashley. "All of us were crying!"
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!