Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner Invites Tyga to Move Back In With Her as Source Says 'He Still Has Money Problems'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Lena Dunham Calls Kanye West's 'Famous' Video 'Disturbing' and 'Sickening'
- Michelle Obama Visits Liberia with Daughters Sasha and Malia to Push for Girls' Education: 'I'm Here to Shine a Big, Bright Light on You'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Shares Who She Thinks Arya Stark Should Kill in Season 7
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 20, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 16
Q&A: Jennifer Hudson
The Oscar winner, 27, on her debut album and her fiancé, David Otunga: 'Neither of us has ever been happier'
The day it came out I woke up crying. I was so emotional.
What was it like on the set of The Secret Life of Bees?
We sang a lot. We'd just hop in and harmonize. I was like, "Wow, I'm singing with Queen Latifah and Alicia Keys!" And I call Dakota [Fanning] Mama Dakota. She's so mature.
Does Hollywood ever make you insecure about your body?
Never. Everybody's a size 0—they all look the same. But you know Jennifer when you see her. They may have a problem with being size 12, but I don't.
You got engaged to David Otunga on your birthday, Sept. 12.
Neither of us has ever been happier. He asked my mother for permission; he's very traditional. I'm smiling just talking about him!
Did you see each other's reality shows? [Harvard Law grad Otunga, 28, was on the Flavor of Love spinoff I Love New York 2.]
I don't know if he saw mine, but I definitely saw his! [laughs]
Did it give you any reservations about him?
No. I don't like people to judge me from my reality show so it's not fair to do the same.
Planning your wedding yet?
I do know that I want it to be a full-on production. Like, huge.
We hear you have two other important companions.
My Pomeranians Oscar and Grammy. I got Oscar before I won, then I got another dog named Grammy. . . . We'll see!
- CONTRIBUTORS Rennie Dyball,
- Nicole Weisensee Egan,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Mary Margaret,
- Tiffany McGee,
- Charlotte Triggs,
- With David Chiu,
- Mark Dagostino,
- Mark Gray,
- Liza Hamm,
- Diane Herbst,
- Scott Huver,
- Hugh McCarten,
- Peter Mikelbank,
- Gail Nussbaum,
- Courtney R.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!