Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Full House Home Goes on Sale for $4.15 Million
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River
- Zac Efron Gushes About His 'O.G Crew' in High School Musical-Themed Throwback Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 20
He's Breaking the Heart of Ugly Betty's Sister, but at Home He's Just a Dad—with Killer Dimples
HOMETOWN: Burbank, Calif.
SEE HIM: Breaking Ana Ortiz's heart as a married coach on Ugly Betty
ROMANTIC STATUS: Married for seven years to model Brandi Glanville
SEXIEST MOVIE: From Here to Eternity. I'm actually not a big fan of old movies, but I've watched it 12 times. That kiss on the beach is perfect.
ULTIMATE TURN-ON: My wife's smile and her long, beautiful legs. Her smile just lights up a room.
BEST MAKE-OUT MUSIC: I love Latin music—the Gipsy Kings, Buena Vista Social Club. The rhythm puts you in a romantic mood.
ROMANTIC ROADBLOCK?: Just having the kids [Mason, 5, and Jake, 1 1/2] around. As soon as they barge in, forget it.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!