Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eddie Redmayne Gushes About Hugging Julia Roberts, 'Stalking' Jennifer Aniston at SAGs
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Parents Charged in Ferret Attack on 1-Month-Old Baby Girl
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 20
He's Breaking the Heart of Ugly Betty's Sister, but at Home He's Just a Dad—with Killer Dimples
HOMETOWN: Burbank, Calif.
SEE HIM: Breaking Ana Ortiz's heart as a married coach on Ugly Betty
ROMANTIC STATUS: Married for seven years to model Brandi Glanville
SEXIEST MOVIE: From Here to Eternity. I'm actually not a big fan of old movies, but I've watched it 12 times. That kiss on the beach is perfect.
ULTIMATE TURN-ON: My wife's smile and her long, beautiful legs. Her smile just lights up a room.
BEST MAKE-OUT MUSIC: I love Latin music—the Gipsy Kings, Buena Vista Social Club. The rhythm puts you in a romantic mood.
ROMANTIC ROADBLOCK?: Just having the kids [Mason, 5, and Jake, 1 1/2] around. As soon as they barge in, forget it.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!