Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: McDonald's Launches All-Day Breakfast Menu!
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Instagram CEO Says Apple Guidelines Don't Allow App to #FreetheNipple
- VIDEO: Teen with Special Needs Scores 63-Yard Touchdown, Making It the 'Most Memorable Night of His Life,' Says Dad
- FROM EW: Final Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Trailer Showcases the 76th Hunger Games
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 20
Where Are They Now? ER
After 15 Years, It's Time to Grab Some Kleenex—Stat! In Its Final Season, ER's Stars Look Back
ERIQ LA SALLE
When ER premiered Sept. 19, 1994—in a time slot opposite another hospital drama, Chicago Hope—not even the show's creators were optimistic about their prognosis. "I think we all thought we would be done by Christmas!" says executive producer John Wells. At its peak, 32 million viewers returned each Thursday to watch the cast of relative unknowns—including Anthony Edwards, Julianna Margulies and some guy named George Clooney. The years rolled on and original cast members left to pursue other goals, but the show remained a hit.
Says Wells: "It was wonderful and shocking to have it last this long." As ER embarks on its 15th and final season (the doctors will treat their last patient next spring), "there hasn't been a moment to stop and consider," says Wells. "It will be a very unusual day for me when it's all over."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!