Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker, 26, husband of Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria Parker, 33, sprained his left ankle during his team's losing game against the Miami Heat Nov. 7. Doctors say the French-born NBA star will have to sit out for approximately one month.
• Country star Merle Haggard, 71, had a malignant tumor removed from his lung in Bakersfield, Calif., Nov. 3. After learning of the growth in May, the singer said he had not planned to seek treatment until friends and family members persuaded him otherwise. "I'm feeling good," he said. "If not for the love and wisdom of my wife [Theresa], I might not be around today."
It's a girl for Eagle Eye star Michelle Monaghan, 32, and her husband of three years, graphic designer Peter White, who welcomed daughter Willow in Los Angeles Nov. 5.
Former Boston Legal actress Julie Bowen, 39, and her husband of four years, real estate investor Scott Phillips, are awaiting their second child, due next spring. The couple's son Oliver is 19 months.
• A second baby is on the way for singer Carnie Wilson (inset), 40, and her husband, musician Rob Bonfiglio, 41. The couple have 3-year-old daughter Lola Sofia.
Jason Wahler, 21, formerly of MTV's The Hills and Laguna Beach, was ordered this month in a Los Angeles court to pay $20,000 after an altercation with a man in September 2006. He was accused of punching and hurling racial slurs at tow truck driver Dario Stevenson, who is black, during a traffic dispute. Although he denied having hit anyone and claimed that it was he who was struck, Wahler testified, "I was being an idiot; I was running off at my mouth," adding, "I was very drunk."
Grammy-winning South African singer and activist Miriam Makeba, 76, whose music symbolized the antiapartheid movement, died of cardiac arrest in Castel Volturno, Italy, Nov. 10. She is best-known for the 1960s hits "Pata Pata" and "The Click Song."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!