Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Physician Says Hillary Clinton Fit To Serve as President
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Support After the Death of Her Dog Buddy
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' – See North on the Field!
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
What Sport Do You Wish You Were Good At?
"Football—the kind you Americans call soccer. Every boy in the U.K. dreams of growing up to be a footballer. I can kick a ball around, but I am certainly not bending it like Beckham."
"Roller derby. It's a full-contact sport and very hard to play. I wish I could go out and kick some butt."
"If I could pick one job it would be a professional basketball player on the Dallas Mavericks. It doesn't get much better than an NBA starter."
"Tennis. I used to play it as a girl, but I wish I could play it now that I'm older."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Carrie Bell,
- Paul Chi,
- Scott Huver,
- Mary Margaret,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!