Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Honors Fallen Troops in Japan – Just as His Mother Did 20 Years Ago
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep's Never-Before-Seen Original Song from Into the Woods (VIDEO)
- Prince Harry to Quit the Armed Forces
- Halle Berry Talks Race and Hollywood – and What the Oscar Didn't Do for Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
What Could Be Sexier Than a Vampire? A Bad Vampire! Meet Twilight's Smoldering Villain
ROMANTIC STATUS Single
SEE HIM As James, a villainous vampire, in the new movie Twilight (opening Nov. 21).
WHAT MAKES VAMPIRES SEXY? The mystery that surrounds them.
AND BAD GUYS ARE EVEN HOTTER ... They have more freedom. They don't have any rules. You've got to give a little swagger.
FAVORITE MAKE-OUT MUSIC Damien Rice or Ray LaMontagne. Even if you don't listen to the lyrics, you can still feel it.
SEDUCTION TIP Stop talking. Every time I start talking, it can go wrong. When I stop talking, I'll actually listen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!