Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- Sienna Miller Gets in the Summer Spirit in a Sexy Snakeskin-print Bikini During Ibiza Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: On the Set with ... Rebecca Romijn
The best thing about playing a no-nonsense cop for Rebecca Romijn? Car chases. "I loved pretending I was Boss Hogg!" she says. "It was such a nice break from all the hair and makeup." Romijn, 36, costars with Troy Garity and Sissy Spacek in the independent movie Lake City, which she filmed before her summer '07 wedding to Jerry O'Connell. Her next role? Motherhood. "I'm taking quite a bit of time off," says Romijn, who's due with twin girls in January. "I'm excited to visit a completely different chapter in my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!