Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Amazon Service Allows You to Order Lawn-Mowing Goats to Your Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- RHOBH Reunion Recap: Brandi Glanville Has a Target on Her Back
- Joni Mitchell 'Is Awake and In Good Spirits' After Being Rushed to Hospital
- Gary Dahl, Inventor of the Pet Rock, Dies at 78
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
Jen's New Bliss
The Star Finds Happiness with John Mayer—and Sets the Record Straight About Her Famous Breakup
Reenergized, refocused and refreshingly candid, Aniston—who turns 40 in February—has been making the most of a whirlwind autumn: promoting her Christmas Day film Marley & Me, opening up in interviews and rekindling her romance with musician John Mayer. After breaking off their relationship in August, the pair are giving it another go—and this time, they are speaking out about their mutual affection. "He is a wonderful guy," she told Vogue's December issue. For his part, Mayer, 31, tells PEOPLE of Aniston, "I have her back and she has my back. That girl just knows me."
Aniston also seems to be in a good place with her ex Brad Pitt, telling Vogue, "I'm proud of him! I think he's really done some amazing things." (As for Angelina Jolie, she called the actress's 2007 revelations about her budding feelings for Pitt "really uncool.") For now, though, Aniston is enjoying the present—in particular, her "unbelievably lucky" love life. "I feel good," she says. "I'm right where I'm supposed to be."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!