Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hit the Zoolander 2 NYC Premiere In Style – Plus, Find Out Their Valentine's Day Plans!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
Jen's New Bliss
The Star Finds Happiness with John Mayer—and Sets the Record Straight About Her Famous Breakup
Reenergized, refocused and refreshingly candid, Aniston—who turns 40 in February—has been making the most of a whirlwind autumn: promoting her Christmas Day film Marley & Me, opening up in interviews and rekindling her romance with musician John Mayer. After breaking off their relationship in August, the pair are giving it another go—and this time, they are speaking out about their mutual affection. "He is a wonderful guy," she told Vogue's December issue. For his part, Mayer, 31, tells PEOPLE of Aniston, "I have her back and she has my back. That girl just knows me."
Aniston also seems to be in a good place with her ex Brad Pitt, telling Vogue, "I'm proud of him! I think he's really done some amazing things." (As for Angelina Jolie, she called the actress's 2007 revelations about her budding feelings for Pitt "really uncool.") For now, though, Aniston is enjoying the present—in particular, her "unbelievably lucky" love life. "I feel good," she says. "I'm right where I'm supposed to be."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!