Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and George Ezra on Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC,
Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Beckham Boys Leave Victoria and David at Home for the Kids' Choice Awards
- Harrison Ford Released from the Hospital After Plane Crash
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
See If You Can Find the Differences in These Two Pictures
Elton John takes a bow at New York City's Imperial Theatre Nov. 13, the opening night of Billy Elliot, a musical about a British boy who has a talent for dancing. John, 61, who scored the musical, has said about his experience, "I had never thought in a million years I'd ever be standing in Broadway and talking about something I'd written for the stage."
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. A hand is missing on the left side of the picture.
2. Elton John's right jacket sleeve is longer.
3. A strip of light in the background has been lengthened.
4. A pink flower has been added to the bouquet to John's left.
5. The boy to John's far left is missing the pom-pom from his hat.
6. The boy to John's left wearing the blue hat with white stripes is missing a button on his jacket.
7. Another boy now wears a tutu.
8. The colors of the diamond design on the shirt of a boy to John's left are inverted.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!