Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Here's a Up-Close Look at Sofia Vergara's Huge Engagement Ring (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Ellen DeGeneres's Changing Looks (on her 57th Birthday)!
- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
Heather Locklear, 47, has been charged with DUI, stemming from her September arrest, according to the Santa Barbara, Calif., D.A.'s office. The actress, who was seen driving erratically and exiting her car in the middle of the road in Montecito, allegedly had unspecified "prescription medications" in her system and faces penalties ranging from a fine to up to six months in jail if convicted. An arraignment is set for Jan. 26.
• Kanye West (inset), 31, was arrested on suspicion of assault and released without charge in Newcastle, England, Nov. 14 after a run-in with a photographer outside a bar. "[A paparazzo] felt he had more rights to my space than me, so I put my hand up to prevent him from taking my image. I didn't assault him," he explained on his blog the next day. The rapper is also being sued by former Death Row Records exec Suge Knight, 43, who claims he failed to provide adequate security at a 2005 party in Miami Beach where Knight was shot in the leg.
• Justin Timberlake, 27, was sued Nov. 14 by a former busboy at his Southern Hospitality restaurant in Manhattan. Felipe Ramales, 26, claims he was paid less than the minimum wage and that he often worked more than 40 hours per week without receiving overtime pay. A manager at the eatery denied the accusations.
• A woman who pleaded guilty to stalking actress Sandra Bullock received three years probation in L.A. Nov. 5. Bullock, 44, claimed Marcia Valentine, 47, had left large palm branches adorned with "weird signs" and "pieces of animal fur" in her yard and had tried to run over her husband, former Monster Garage host Jesse James, 39.
Daily 10 and former The View cohost Debbie Matenopoulos's husband of five years, music exec Jay Faires, 45, filed for divorce in L.A. Nov. 12. How did she learn of the proceedings? On the Internet. "You can only imagine my extreme sadness and disillusionment when I was informed of my husband's divorce proceedings, much like you were, by reading them online," says the E! anchor, 33. The couple separated in March.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding star Nia Vardalos, 46, and husband Ian Gomez, 43, announced Nov. 14 that they had adopted a little girl several months ago. The child, less than 5 years old and whose name has not been disclosed, is the couple's first.
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY
Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Nov. 18, 2006
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!