Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Triplets at Center Of Surrogate Baby Custody Battle Now Living with Biological Dad and 'Doing Fine,' Says Attorney
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Devoted Jehovah's Witness Prince Kept a Swear Jar at Paisley Park: 'He Wasn't Joking,' Says Congregation Member
- Julie Solomon Schaech's Blog: Inside the Great Preschool Debate – When You're a 'Didn't Occur to Me' Parent
- Kelly Ripa Wears Wedding Dress on 20th Anniversary Vacation: 'It Was the Best $199 I've Ever Spent'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 01, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 22
The 21 Club
A Salute to Five Guys Who Went from Super Cute to Undeniably Sexy as They Came of Age This Year
Birthday: October 18
As he gets older, the High School Musical 3 star finds himself graduating from a "jeans and sandals" wardrobe to a more sophisticated look. "There's something timeless about suits," he says. "A few years ago I didn't own a single one. Now I've got a small collection going."
Birthday: November 5
Yes, he's 21, but Jonas is still iffy on the whole "sexy" label. "When I found out that I was given this honor, I was shocked," says the Jonas Brothers guitarist. "Are they sure they got the right person?" But he does cop to having a certain swagger. "I can walk into a room and make friends with anybody," he says. "That confidence level is something I have."
Birthday: March 9
"Now I'm into taking a girl out," says the rapper of how his post-21 dating life has changed. Of course, he's got a night-in strategy as well. "It's corny, but I pop in a movie like Saw, so when she gets scared, you can cuddle up with her."
Birthday: April 9
McCartney is very clear on how far he'll go to be sexy. Guyliner? "Not for me." Creative facial hair? "Scary." As for his ideal woman? The singer—who recently moved into a new house with a tricked-out kitchen—also knows exactly what he wants. "I'd love to meet someone who really loves food," he says. "Then it's on."
Birthday: June 27
How does Gossip Girl's bad boy sum up his dating style at 21? "I'm childish at times, passionate, a little crazy, I guess," he says. "And I pride myself on being one of the last romantics." Oh, and ladies, just FYI: "My weakness is the neck—when girls get too close to my neck, crazy things start to happen."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!