Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
We are thrilled that our portraits of everyday heroism strike a chord with our readers. Since our story about Alferd Williams ran in April, for example, readers donated thousands of dollars of cash and book-store gift certificates; he also got to meet his favorite author, Bill Cosby. And we will continue to tell these stories for a reason: to reaffirm that goodness is very much part of our world, despite troubles and uncertainty, and to inspire readers to get involved in their schools, neighborhoods and places of worship with whatever skills and passions they bring. It's easy—just ask Alferd, 70, who plans to help others with reading and hopes to go to college someday. "You have to get out there," he says, "and do something."
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!