Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Desperate Parents Hold Out Hope of Discovering Fate of Son Missing Since 1977 After Mysterious Letter
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why LeVar Burton Says Roots Is Still Relevant Today: 'Being A Black Man in America Is Still a Dangerous Experience'
- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Selenis Leyva Reveals How Her Mom Used to Pull Branches Off Trees and Threaten to Whip Her When She Misbehaved: 'I Can't Do That to My Daughter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
My Life in Pictures ... Elton John
After Racking Up More Than 50 Hits, Working It In Ostrich Feather Suits, Surviving the Fast Lane and Finding True Love, He Strikes a Personal Note with Billy Elliot: The Musical
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!