Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bradley Cooper: Why American Sniper Was 'Life-Changing'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Matchy-Matchy Couple Style: You Into It?
- Finally, the Full Budweiser Puppy Super Bowl Ad Is Here
- Former College Student Charged with Trying to Have Ex-Boyfriends Killed is Released from Jail
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
Do You Remember the First Time You Were Asked for Your Autograph?
—JAMIE LEE CURTIS
"At the Toronto International Film Festival—people were jumping on the car, banging on the windows, chasing me into the hotel."
—EVAN RACHEL WOOD
"I'm pretty sure that they thought I was somebody else. It was when I did a Coors Light commercial in college and somebody recognized me on the street."
"It was at the first event we did as a [Party of Five] cast. We didn't know anyone was even watching the show yet. When they said our names, it sounded like the Beatles were there. Matt Fox and I were like, 'They do know we're not Luke Perry and Jason Priestley?'"
"I had just done SPORTS ILLUSTRATED. I was like, 'Really, you want my autograph?' I just couldn't believe it! I sat and talked to the guy for like five minutes."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shannon Bradley,
- Saryn Chorney,
- Jed Dreben,
- Nicholas White.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!