Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Jenner Is All About the 'Mood' Caption on Instagram
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WATCH: An Ultra-Slimming Maxi, Just in Time for Summer
- Madonna Makes a Dig at BET After the Network Dissed Her Prince Tribute in a Since-Deleted Tweet
- Kristin Cavallari Won't Watch 'Brutal' Episodes of The Hills: 'I Was So Obnoxious'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
Do You Remember the First Time You Were Asked for Your Autograph?
—JAMIE LEE CURTIS
"At the Toronto International Film Festival—people were jumping on the car, banging on the windows, chasing me into the hotel."
—EVAN RACHEL WOOD
"I'm pretty sure that they thought I was somebody else. It was when I did a Coors Light commercial in college and somebody recognized me on the street."
"It was at the first event we did as a [Party of Five] cast. We didn't know anyone was even watching the show yet. When they said our names, it sounded like the Beatles were there. Matt Fox and I were like, 'They do know we're not Luke Perry and Jason Priestley?'"
"I had just done SPORTS ILLUSTRATED. I was like, 'Really, you want my autograph?' I just couldn't believe it! I sat and talked to the guy for like five minutes."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Reagan Alexander,
- Shannon Bradley,
- Saryn Chorney,
- Jed Dreben,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!