Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Duncan Jones Welcomes Son Stenton David Jones 6 Months After Dad David Bowie's Death
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
The Lee Ann Womack You Didn't Know
The Grammy-Winning Country Star Talks Power Tools, Teen Angst and Facing Her Flaws
I've installed a ceiling fan by myself. I'll think, "Why would I pay someone when I can go on the Internet and figure it out myself?" I thought it'd impress my husband, but it didn't.
SHE's only 5'2"
The thing people say to me the most is, "I thought you were taller." No girl really wants to be short. At least my hands and feet are small.
SHE WAS A FASHION DON'T
Growing up, I was never into hair and makeup. Clothes were something you'd put on so you weren't naked at school. Now I get so weighted down with fashion magazines. I read them all: Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair. I'm just sick.
REBEL WAS HER MIDDLE NAME
I was the black sheep of the family. I grew up in a small town with nothing to do, so I'd rowdy around and drink. Once I got to Nashville and started singing, I stopped—it's hard to be hungover and go to work.
SHE KNOWS HER FLAWS
I can be controlling. And I'm narcissistic—it's a trait all artists have whether they admit it or not. That's why we want to get onstage in front of thousands of people. But those aren't qualities to strive for!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!