Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Olympic Diver Kassidy Cook, Who Overcame Life-Altering Surgery to Make 2016 National Team
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Love in Paradise! Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Confirms 'Multiple Engagements' This Season
- Pitch a Tent with Star Meghan Rienks! The YouTube Star Hosts Her First-Ever Girls-Only Sleep Away Camp This Summer
- WATCH: Eli Roth Takes a PEOPLE Staffer Swimming with Baby Black Tip Sharks and Stingrays
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 08, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 23
The Lee Ann Womack You Didn't Know
The Grammy-Winning Country Star Talks Power Tools, Teen Angst and Facing Her Flaws
I've installed a ceiling fan by myself. I'll think, "Why would I pay someone when I can go on the Internet and figure it out myself?" I thought it'd impress my husband, but it didn't.
SHE's only 5'2"
The thing people say to me the most is, "I thought you were taller." No girl really wants to be short. At least my hands and feet are small.
SHE WAS A FASHION DON'T
Growing up, I was never into hair and makeup. Clothes were something you'd put on so you weren't naked at school. Now I get so weighted down with fashion magazines. I read them all: Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair. I'm just sick.
REBEL WAS HER MIDDLE NAME
I was the black sheep of the family. I grew up in a small town with nothing to do, so I'd rowdy around and drink. Once I got to Nashville and started singing, I stopped—it's hard to be hungover and go to work.
SHE KNOWS HER FLAWS
I can be controlling. And I'm narcissistic—it's a trait all artists have whether they admit it or not. That's why we want to get onstage in front of thousands of people. But those aren't qualities to strive for!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!