Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hide the Dolls! Anna Kendrick Says She Loves 'Ugly-Cute' Trolls Dolls But 'Tortured' Her Barbies Growing up
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Friend of Texas Mom Who Fatally Shot Her Two Children Says She's in Shock: 'Her Mission in Life Was her Two Daughters'
- Kendra Wilkinson Sends Hank Baskett a Touching Anniversary Message: 'I'm Just Thinking How Far We've Come'
- Kim Kardashian West Just Released 4th of July-Themed Kimoji! See What They Look Like
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Why I Still Wear...
Throw Out the Old Rules! As These Women Prove, Bikinis, Miniskirts and Long Locks Can Still Be Age-Appropriate After 40
"I work out really hard to stay healthy and age gracefully, and if I'm going to the beach, I want to feel my best and wear a bikini. I wouldn't ever want to wear anything that would embarrass my daughter [Tiffany, 15], but she doesn't mind. I'm dressing for me. If you're confident and happy in what you're wearing, that's what matters."
"That rule about cutting your hair after 40 or after you've had a baby? Nonsense! I have much more flexibility with it at this length. Apart from coloring it every three weeks, I honestly spend less time on my hair than anyone I know. Plus, my husband loves my long hair."
"My legs have always been my best feature—I joke that I paid my kids' education in high heels. For Mamma Mia!, I did dance and Pilates to feel comfortable shooting with men half my age. For the premieres, I thought, 'Why not short skirts? Have fun!' "
VIVICA A. FOX
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!