Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Judge Suspended for Allegedly Threatening to Beat Up Public Defender
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Scott Disick Reunion with Kourtney Kardashian Would Take a 'Miracle' Now That He No Longer Feels 'Tied Down,' Says Source
- Julianne Moore Reveals Photo of Her Crazy 'Summer Hair,' Proves 'I Woke Up Like This' Means Many Things
- VIDEO: Requiem for a Dream, 15 Years Later – Jared Leto's Best Roles, Then and Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
From Sheryl to Salma, Many Stars Are Embracing Motherhood Over 40—and Finding It Is Worth the Wait
After IVF treatments, Cross had daughters Savannah and Eden in February '07, at age 44.
After a bout with breast cancer, Crow adopted son Wyatt Steven in May '07, at 45.
New mom at 47
In January '06, at 47, Bassett and husband Courtney B. Vance welcomed surrogate-born twins Slater (left) and Bronwyn.
"She has changed me so much," Hayek, 42, told PEOPLE EN ESPANOL of Valentina Paloma, born in September '07.
Son Jacob Emerson made her a mom in January '08, at age 40.
In May '04, at 40, Hunt had daughter Makena Lei, now 4.
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!