- The Real-Life Pinky and the Brain Are Still 'Dear Friends' 18 Years After Show Went off the Air
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jacob Tremblay in Star Wars: Episode IX? Actor Says He Lobbied Director for a Part
- Whitey Bulger's Girlfriend Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison After Guilty Plea for Contempt
- How Spotting Love at First Sight Can Earn You $250,000
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
From Sheryl to Salma, Many Stars Are Embracing Motherhood Over 40—and Finding It Is Worth the Wait
After IVF treatments, Cross had daughters Savannah and Eden in February '07, at age 44.
After a bout with breast cancer, Crow adopted son Wyatt Steven in May '07, at 45.
New mom at 47
In January '06, at 47, Bassett and husband Courtney B. Vance welcomed surrogate-born twins Slater (left) and Bronwyn.
"She has changed me so much," Hayek, 42, told PEOPLE EN ESPANOL of Valentina Paloma, born in September '07.
Son Jacob Emerson made her a mom in January '08, at age 40.
In May '04, at 40, Hunt had daughter Makena Lei, now 4.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!