Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- PHOTO: Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- FROM EW: TV Marathons You Can Binge on this Fourth of July Weekend
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
From Sheryl to Salma, Many Stars Are Embracing Motherhood Over 40—and Finding It Is Worth the Wait
After IVF treatments, Cross had daughters Savannah and Eden in February '07, at age 44.
After a bout with breast cancer, Crow adopted son Wyatt Steven in May '07, at 45.
New mom at 47
In January '06, at 47, Bassett and husband Courtney B. Vance welcomed surrogate-born twins Slater (left) and Bronwyn.
"She has changed me so much," Hayek, 42, told PEOPLE EN ESPANOL of Valentina Paloma, born in September '07.
Son Jacob Emerson made her a mom in January '08, at age 40.
In May '04, at 40, Hunt had daughter Makena Lei, now 4.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!