Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
- Mindy Kaling Gets an Adorable Bob Haircut to Kick Off Summer!
- The Bachelor's Whitney and Chris Thanks Fans for Their Support After Ending Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
From Sheryl to Salma, Many Stars Are Embracing Motherhood Over 40—and Finding It Is Worth the Wait
After IVF treatments, Cross had daughters Savannah and Eden in February '07, at age 44.
After a bout with breast cancer, Crow adopted son Wyatt Steven in May '07, at 45.
New mom at 47
In January '06, at 47, Bassett and husband Courtney B. Vance welcomed surrogate-born twins Slater (left) and Bronwyn.
"She has changed me so much," Hayek, 42, told PEOPLE EN ESPANOL of Valentina Paloma, born in September '07.
Son Jacob Emerson made her a mom in January '08, at age 40.
In May '04, at 40, Hunt had daughter Makena Lei, now 4.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!