Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tour Johnathon Schaech's Relaxed Family Retreat: 'Nothing Feels Fussy'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Sheryl Sandberg Hopes Hillary Clinton Wins – So Her Daughter Never Has to Ask Why Presidents Are 'All Boys' Again
- Remembering Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Royal Wedding (and That Dress!) – 35 Years Later
- Hillary Clinton's DNC Pantsuit Is Her Most Powerful Yet: Here's Why
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Still Got It? Flaunt It! In Their 30s, 40s and 50s, These Stars Disrobed Onscreen
UNDER THE SAND, 2001
"It's...interesting to show people how you look now," Rampling told the Washington Times at 55.
Meg Ryan at 42
IN THE CUT, 2003
Opposite Mark Ruffalo, Ryan showed her acting range—and a lot more—as a professor involved in a dangerous affair in this erotic thriller.
Jane Seymour at 54
WEDDING CRASHERS, 2005
"Those are my breasts in Owen [Wilson]'s hands—not a double's!" bragged Seymour.
Sharon Stone at 48
BASIC INSTINCT 2, 2006
"It's pretty easy for me to be naked," Stone said at the time. "If it's appropriate for the character...it's no big thing."
Diane Lane at 37
"You can't tell a story about infidelity without [nudity]," Lane (with Olivier Martinez) told PEOPLE. "How can you have a hamburger without any meat?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!