Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 10 Boozy Popsicles To Make Your Summer Even Cooler
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Meet Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's Adorable New Dog, Scooby
- Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne End Their Wild Cannes Week in Monaco
- George and Amal Can't Hide Their Smiles While Arriving Hand-in-hand in Tokyo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Still Got It? Flaunt It! In Their 30s, 40s and 50s, These Stars Disrobed Onscreen
UNDER THE SAND, 2001
"It's...interesting to show people how you look now," Rampling told the Washington Times at 55.
Meg Ryan at 42
IN THE CUT, 2003
Opposite Mark Ruffalo, Ryan showed her acting range—and a lot more—as a professor involved in a dangerous affair in this erotic thriller.
Jane Seymour at 54
WEDDING CRASHERS, 2005
"Those are my breasts in Owen [Wilson]'s hands—not a double's!" bragged Seymour.
Sharon Stone at 48
BASIC INSTINCT 2, 2006
"It's pretty easy for me to be naked," Stone said at the time. "If it's appropriate for the character...it's no big thing."
Diane Lane at 37
"You can't tell a story about infidelity without [nudity]," Lane (with Olivier Martinez) told PEOPLE. "How can you have a hamburger without any meat?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!