Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Reaches 91, Continues to Climb
- Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More Seem All Seem to Have Gotten the Same Cannes Dress Memo
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Home from Treatment, Michael Douglas Can't Wait to See Her
- Justin Bartha Engaged to Lia Smith
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 07:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Still Got It? Flaunt It! In Their 30s, 40s and 50s, These Stars Disrobed Onscreen
UNDER THE SAND, 2001
"It's...interesting to show people how you look now," Rampling told the Washington Times at 55.
Meg Ryan at 42
IN THE CUT, 2003
Opposite Mark Ruffalo, Ryan showed her acting range—and a lot more—as a professor involved in a dangerous affair in this erotic thriller.
Jane Seymour at 54
WEDDING CRASHERS, 2005
"Those are my breasts in Owen [Wilson]'s hands—not a double's!" bragged Seymour.
Sharon Stone at 48
BASIC INSTINCT 2, 2006
"It's pretty easy for me to be naked," Stone said at the time. "If it's appropriate for the character...it's no big thing."
Diane Lane at 37
"You can't tell a story about infidelity without [nudity]," Lane (with Olivier Martinez) told PEOPLE. "How can you have a hamburger without any meat?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!