Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday December 23, 2014 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Still Got It? Flaunt It! In Their 30s, 40s and 50s, These Stars Disrobed Onscreen
UNDER THE SAND, 2001
"It's...interesting to show people how you look now," Rampling told the Washington Times at 55.
Meg Ryan at 42
IN THE CUT, 2003
Opposite Mark Ruffalo, Ryan showed her acting range—and a lot more—as a professor involved in a dangerous affair in this erotic thriller.
Jane Seymour at 54
WEDDING CRASHERS, 2005
"Those are my breasts in Owen [Wilson]'s hands—not a double's!" bragged Seymour.
Sharon Stone at 48
BASIC INSTINCT 2, 2006
"It's pretty easy for me to be naked," Stone said at the time. "If it's appropriate for the character...it's no big thing."
Diane Lane at 37
"You can't tell a story about infidelity without [nudity]," Lane (with Olivier Martinez) told PEOPLE. "How can you have a hamburger without any meat?"
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!