Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- GloZell Green's Surrogate is 'Having Complications': 'Her Pelvis Is Actually Splitting'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jesse Eisenberg Responds to Anti-Gay Protesters During Pride Parade in London: 'That's So F---ed Up'
- Channing Tatum 'Just Couldn't Believe' Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner's Controversial Sentencing: 'Rape Culture Is a Very Real Thing'
- A YouTube Star Shaved Her Head on Live Video?! 'People Come to Me with Tears Saying How Powerful the Act Was,' She Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Celebrity Beauty Tricks
The Experts Share Their Secrets for Making Sure Stars Like Carrie, Sara and Taylor Always Look Great
The secret to the singer's smooth, shiny hair is Moroccan Oil, says stylist Melissa Schleicher. "If you use it every day, it shortens your drying time."
ADD WATER TO EYE SHADOW
Apply shimmery eye shadows with a wet, flat-edge brush. "You may have to keep wetting the brush, but it will make the color last forever."
SPARKLE LIKE A STAR
Tarte's dry-oil shimmer spray "makes your skin look glowing and soft."
Moroccan Oil, $39; moroccanoil.com
Tarte Eyeshadow Compact in Black Magic Woman, $14; tartecosmetics.com
Tarte Celebutante Moisturizing Dry-Oil Shimmer Spray $28; tartecosmetics.com
FILL IN YOUR BROWS
"Eyebrow color helps define your face," says the singer's makeup artist Rachel Dwyer. "Just a little goes a long way."
HIGHLIGHT THE ARCH
A touch of champagne-gold shadow just below Evans' brows "keeps the eyes looking bright and open."
"Apply two or three coats of mascara, then add individual Flare Eyelashes for a dramatic but still soft look."
Giorgio Armani Brow Defining Pencil in #2, $26; giorgioarmanibeauty.com
Shu Uemura Flare Eyelashes in black, $16; shuuemura-usa.com
Yves Saint Laurent 5 Colour Harmony for Eyes in Tawny, $56; yslbeautyus.com
Apply foundation with a Beauty Blender sponge (below) "for an even finish," says her makeup artist Lorrie Turk.
DOUBLE UP ON BLUSH
"Cream blushes work well for normal to dry skin," says Turk. "Then I apply a powder blush for extra glow."
GO LIGHT ON CONCEALER
"To get rid of darkness beneath the eyes," says Turk, "use concealer that's a shade lighter than what you use on your face and top lightly with translucent powder."
Nars The Multiple in Portofino $37; narscosmetics.com
Beauty Blender sponge, $19.95, shop.beautyblender.net
Nars blush in Desire, $25; narscosmetics.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!