Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
LeAnn & Dean's 7 Year Itch Party!
The Singer and Her Husband Celebrate Their Seventh Anniversary with a Napa Valley Bash
The couple invited 30 of their closest friends to join them for a three-day celebration at the Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley, Calif., in late summer. (Their actual anniversary isn't until Feb. 23.) Compared to their '02 wedding, "this was a lot more laid-back," says Rimes, who was just 19 when she wed Sheremet, now 28. "We didn't have any nerves this time. It was just about celebrating our love." Plus, she adds, "we're huge into eating and drinking, so Napa was perfect."
With the help of Heidi Mayne of Red25 Events, the couple pulled off festivities that included a wine-tasting party, a hot-air balloon ride (to mark Rimes' 26th birthday on Aug. 28) and a seven-course dinner followed by some serious dancing. "There were no slow songs," says Rimes. "My feet hurt because I was jumping around so much."
The next morning the pair watched their wedding video with pals. Seven years of marriage "is definitely an accomplished feeling," says Sheremet. Adds Rimes: "We've grown together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!