Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
LeAnn & Dean's 7 Year Itch Party!
The Singer and Her Husband Celebrate Their Seventh Anniversary with a Napa Valley Bash
The couple invited 30 of their closest friends to join them for a three-day celebration at the Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley, Calif., in late summer. (Their actual anniversary isn't until Feb. 23.) Compared to their '02 wedding, "this was a lot more laid-back," says Rimes, who was just 19 when she wed Sheremet, now 28. "We didn't have any nerves this time. It was just about celebrating our love." Plus, she adds, "we're huge into eating and drinking, so Napa was perfect."
With the help of Heidi Mayne of Red25 Events, the couple pulled off festivities that included a wine-tasting party, a hot-air balloon ride (to mark Rimes' 26th birthday on Aug. 28) and a seven-course dinner followed by some serious dancing. "There were no slow songs," says Rimes. "My feet hurt because I was jumping around so much."
The next morning the pair watched their wedding video with pals. Seven years of marriage "is definitely an accomplished feeling," says Sheremet. Adds Rimes: "We've grown together."
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!