Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
LeAnn & Dean's 7 Year Itch Party!
The Singer and Her Husband Celebrate Their Seventh Anniversary with a Napa Valley Bash
The couple invited 30 of their closest friends to join them for a three-day celebration at the Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley, Calif., in late summer. (Their actual anniversary isn't until Feb. 23.) Compared to their '02 wedding, "this was a lot more laid-back," says Rimes, who was just 19 when she wed Sheremet, now 28. "We didn't have any nerves this time. It was just about celebrating our love." Plus, she adds, "we're huge into eating and drinking, so Napa was perfect."
With the help of Heidi Mayne of Red25 Events, the couple pulled off festivities that included a wine-tasting party, a hot-air balloon ride (to mark Rimes' 26th birthday on Aug. 28) and a seven-course dinner followed by some serious dancing. "There were no slow songs," says Rimes. "My feet hurt because I was jumping around so much."
The next morning the pair watched their wedding video with pals. Seven years of marriage "is definitely an accomplished feeling," says Sheremet. Adds Rimes: "We've grown together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!