Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
5 Questions for ... Dancing with the Stars' Warren Sapp
There's fighting in my family over who taught me! It's between Grandma, my aunt, my mom and my two sisters. Grandma is winning right now. She says, "I'm the only one that cut a rug with him!"
2. What do your jockish colleagues at Inside the NFL think of your moves?
They've been supportive and wonderful. You get the occasional hate ... but you got to have a little razzing with your crew.
3. Do you get nervous before each show?
I normally don't get nervous, but on the first night, I said to Kym, "What if I trip down those steps on the cha-cha?" She said, "It's gonna be damn good TV!" I was ready to go then.
4. Soccer moms seem to adore you and Brooke Burke. Why?
The little pretty lady and the cuddly teddy bear? The one you want to look like and the one you take to protect you.
5. You've already worn rhinestones and satin. Is there anything you won't wear?
Those feather sleeves Rocco [DiSpirito] had on!
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!