- Brothel Owner Details Lamar Odom's Weekend Before He was Found Unresponsive
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Carey Mulligan Reveals Her Daughter's Name – Find Out What She Chose
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Shake on It: 'Enough About the Emails!'
- The Twitterverse Trumps Trump: The Funniest Tweets of the #DemDebate
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
5 Questions for ... Dancing with the Stars' Warren Sapp
There's fighting in my family over who taught me! It's between Grandma, my aunt, my mom and my two sisters. Grandma is winning right now. She says, "I'm the only one that cut a rug with him!"
2. What do your jockish colleagues at Inside the NFL think of your moves?
They've been supportive and wonderful. You get the occasional hate ... but you got to have a little razzing with your crew.
3. Do you get nervous before each show?
I normally don't get nervous, but on the first night, I said to Kym, "What if I trip down those steps on the cha-cha?" She said, "It's gonna be damn good TV!" I was ready to go then.
4. Soccer moms seem to adore you and Brooke Burke. Why?
The little pretty lady and the cuddly teddy bear? The one you want to look like and the one you take to protect you.
5. You've already worn rhinestones and satin. Is there anything you won't wear?
Those feather sleeves Rocco [DiSpirito] had on!
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!