Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 24, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 21
5 Questions for ... Dancing with the Stars' Warren Sapp
There's fighting in my family over who taught me! It's between Grandma, my aunt, my mom and my two sisters. Grandma is winning right now. She says, "I'm the only one that cut a rug with him!"
2. What do your jockish colleagues at Inside the NFL think of your moves?
They've been supportive and wonderful. You get the occasional hate ... but you got to have a little razzing with your crew.
3. Do you get nervous before each show?
I normally don't get nervous, but on the first night, I said to Kym, "What if I trip down those steps on the cha-cha?" She said, "It's gonna be damn good TV!" I was ready to go then.
4. Soccer moms seem to adore you and Brooke Burke. Why?
The little pretty lady and the cuddly teddy bear? The one you want to look like and the one you take to protect you.
5. You've already worn rhinestones and satin. Is there anything you won't wear?
Those feather sleeves Rocco [DiSpirito] had on!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!