Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 6-Year-Old Boy Shot in South Carolina Elementary School Shooting Dies
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amber Rose Rocks Black Bodysuit for Second Annual SlutWalk
- Sweet Sweats! Kim Kardashian Spends Casual Day in Paris Shopping and Hanging With Naomi Campbell
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Plaid Button-Down Does Something Others Don't (Love This!)
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
WHAT'S WITH DR. HUNT? HE'S SUCH A WILD CARD. He does a lot of things that kind of are hard-core, and [he] shocks and disgusts some people. His methods are pretty uncompromising. But he doesn't care.
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? A town called Elgin, in the Northeast of Scotland. Near Inverness. It's famous for Scottish whiskey, all the distilleries are in that area. My dad was a plumber and my mum worked in a hotel. There was never any acting in our family at all. The best you could hope for was to become a professional football player.
HOW HAVE YOUR CHILDREN JOSEPH, 8, AND IONA, 6, ADJUSTED TO LIFE IN LOS ANGELES? [At home] they have London accents like Mary Poppins kids. But after school, when they get in the car, they speak in a better American accent than I do!
YOU ALSO COSTARRED WITH PATRICK DEMPSEY IN MADE OF HONOR. DID THE TWO OF YOU BOND? Yes. Patrick likes his whiskey. He likes a good single malt.
MUST ASK: DO YOU HAVE A KILT? Two! If I get invited to the Emmys, I'll wear one.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!