Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
WHAT'S WITH DR. HUNT? HE'S SUCH A WILD CARD. He does a lot of things that kind of are hard-core, and [he] shocks and disgusts some people. His methods are pretty uncompromising. But he doesn't care.
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? A town called Elgin, in the Northeast of Scotland. Near Inverness. It's famous for Scottish whiskey, all the distilleries are in that area. My dad was a plumber and my mum worked in a hotel. There was never any acting in our family at all. The best you could hope for was to become a professional football player.
HOW HAVE YOUR CHILDREN JOSEPH, 8, AND IONA, 6, ADJUSTED TO LIFE IN LOS ANGELES? [At home] they have London accents like Mary Poppins kids. But after school, when they get in the car, they speak in a better American accent than I do!
YOU ALSO COSTARRED WITH PATRICK DEMPSEY IN MADE OF HONOR. DID THE TWO OF YOU BOND? Yes. Patrick likes his whiskey. He likes a good single malt.
MUST ASK: DO YOU HAVE A KILT? Two! If I get invited to the Emmys, I'll wear one.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!