Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tyga and Kylie Jenner Party at Coachella with Khloé Kardashian and Kendall Jenner
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- George and Amal Clooney Laugh It Up on the Set of Money Monster
- Who's Miranda Lambert's Dream Honky Tonk Date?
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
WHAT'S WITH DR. HUNT? HE'S SUCH A WILD CARD. He does a lot of things that kind of are hard-core, and [he] shocks and disgusts some people. His methods are pretty uncompromising. But he doesn't care.
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? A town called Elgin, in the Northeast of Scotland. Near Inverness. It's famous for Scottish whiskey, all the distilleries are in that area. My dad was a plumber and my mum worked in a hotel. There was never any acting in our family at all. The best you could hope for was to become a professional football player.
HOW HAVE YOUR CHILDREN JOSEPH, 8, AND IONA, 6, ADJUSTED TO LIFE IN LOS ANGELES? [At home] they have London accents like Mary Poppins kids. But after school, when they get in the car, they speak in a better American accent than I do!
YOU ALSO COSTARRED WITH PATRICK DEMPSEY IN MADE OF HONOR. DID THE TWO OF YOU BOND? Yes. Patrick likes his whiskey. He likes a good single malt.
MUST ASK: DO YOU HAVE A KILT? Two! If I get invited to the Emmys, I'll wear one.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!