Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Headbands, Electric-Orange Nails and Fro-Yo Were Oh-So-Hot
Stars like Rihanna opted for Essie's electric palette, and salons couldn't keep the colors in stock.
Barack Obama Chic
Obama's face appeared on everything from T-shirts to ready-to-wear even before the election; afterwards, the items flew off the shelves.
Demand for the V.P. candidate's minimalist, Kazuo Kawasaki frames was "overwhelming," the manufacturer said.
The calorie-burning gaming console made at-home aerobics, yoga and strength training a hit.
Baggy denim became an instant must-have when Katie Holmes was seen wearing a pair said to belong to husband Tom Cruise.
Stars like Nicole Richie modernized the '70s staple by pairing them with both jeans and evening wear.
The hot new accessory for religious teens, purity rings were seen on the fingers of Jordin Sparks and the Jonas Brothers.
The Pinkberry Effect
Chains like Yolato and Red Mango followed Pinkberry's lead and swirled into ubiquity.
Frozen Yogurt Mania
Crazy High Heels
With celebs leading the pack, artistic pumps and dangerously high heels (7 inches!) were de rigueur.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!