Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alleged Serial Killer Shot Dead by Sex Worker Was Carrying List of 6 Other Women When He Died: Cops
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Khloé Kardashian Has a Closet Solely for Her Workout Clothes – and It's Insanely Huge and Organized
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Headbands, Electric-Orange Nails and Fro-Yo Were Oh-So-Hot
Stars like Rihanna opted for Essie's electric palette, and salons couldn't keep the colors in stock.
Barack Obama Chic
Obama's face appeared on everything from T-shirts to ready-to-wear even before the election; afterwards, the items flew off the shelves.
Demand for the V.P. candidate's minimalist, Kazuo Kawasaki frames was "overwhelming," the manufacturer said.
The calorie-burning gaming console made at-home aerobics, yoga and strength training a hit.
Baggy denim became an instant must-have when Katie Holmes was seen wearing a pair said to belong to husband Tom Cruise.
Stars like Nicole Richie modernized the '70s staple by pairing them with both jeans and evening wear.
The hot new accessory for religious teens, purity rings were seen on the fingers of Jordin Sparks and the Jonas Brothers.
The Pinkberry Effect
Chains like Yolato and Red Mango followed Pinkberry's lead and swirled into ubiquity.
Frozen Yogurt Mania
Crazy High Heels
With celebs leading the pack, artistic pumps and dangerously high heels (7 inches!) were de rigueur.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!