Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Opts for Silver Suspenders (and Nothing Else) for First VMA Look
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Watch the VMAs Red Carpet Livestream Here!
- Taylor Swift Brings Her Stylish Squad (and Her Crazy-Toned Abs) to the VMAs
- Chrissie Hynde Criticized for Comments About Rape After Revealing Sexual Assault: 'You Have to Take Responsibility'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Headbands, Electric-Orange Nails and Fro-Yo Were Oh-So-Hot
Stars like Rihanna opted for Essie's electric palette, and salons couldn't keep the colors in stock.
Barack Obama Chic
Obama's face appeared on everything from T-shirts to ready-to-wear even before the election; afterwards, the items flew off the shelves.
Demand for the V.P. candidate's minimalist, Kazuo Kawasaki frames was "overwhelming," the manufacturer said.
The calorie-burning gaming console made at-home aerobics, yoga and strength training a hit.
Baggy denim became an instant must-have when Katie Holmes was seen wearing a pair said to belong to husband Tom Cruise.
Stars like Nicole Richie modernized the '70s staple by pairing them with both jeans and evening wear.
The hot new accessory for religious teens, purity rings were seen on the fingers of Jordin Sparks and the Jonas Brothers.
The Pinkberry Effect
Chains like Yolato and Red Mango followed Pinkberry's lead and swirled into ubiquity.
Frozen Yogurt Mania
Crazy High Heels
With celebs leading the pack, artistic pumps and dangerously high heels (7 inches!) were de rigueur.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!