Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Most FOMO-Inducing Photos from Uber's Puppy Bowl Office Deliveries
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Is Downton Abbey Set to End After Season Six?
- Maria Menounos: 'I Eat Like I'm Going to Play in a Football Game'
- Why Did Demi Lovato Refer to Herself as the 'Luckiest Woman in the World?' (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Hall of Shame
Sex, Fraud and Dirty Dealings: These Bad Boys Prove 2008 Was the Year of Living Scandalously
The financial crisis took off Sept. 15 with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, and its CEO Richard Fuld (far left) personifies the meltdown.
N.Y. Gov. Eliot Spitzer—who fought prostitution as an attorney general—resigned when the feds uncovered his trysts with escort Ashley Dupré.
Bernard Madoff, 70, was charged with defrauding investors of $50 billion.
SENTENCED TO PRISON
O.J. Simpson got at least nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich, 52, was arrested for trying to auction off Barack Obama's empty Senate seat.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!