Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Hall of Shame
Sex, Fraud and Dirty Dealings: These Bad Boys Prove 2008 Was the Year of Living Scandalously
The financial crisis took off Sept. 15 with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, and its CEO Richard Fuld (far left) personifies the meltdown.
N.Y. Gov. Eliot Spitzer—who fought prostitution as an attorney general—resigned when the feds uncovered his trysts with escort Ashley Dupré.
Bernard Madoff, 70, was charged with defrauding investors of $50 billion.
SENTENCED TO PRISON
O.J. Simpson got at least nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich, 52, was arrested for trying to auction off Barack Obama's empty Senate seat.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!