Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ariana Grande Says Her Style Is a Cross Between the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Lola Bunny'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Oops! Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Tolbert Calls Out Husband Tanner for Not Remembering Their First Kiss
- From SI: Christie Brinkley, Kate Upton and More on What It's Like to Be Part of Sports Illustrated's Iconic Swimsuit Issue
- FROM EW: Which True Blood Hunk Is Joining the Cast of This Is Us?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Hall of Shame
Sex, Fraud and Dirty Dealings: These Bad Boys Prove 2008 Was the Year of Living Scandalously
The financial crisis took off Sept. 15 with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, and its CEO Richard Fuld (far left) personifies the meltdown.
N.Y. Gov. Eliot Spitzer—who fought prostitution as an attorney general—resigned when the feds uncovered his trysts with escort Ashley Dupré.
Bernard Madoff, 70, was charged with defrauding investors of $50 billion.
SENTENCED TO PRISON
O.J. Simpson got at least nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich, 52, was arrested for trying to auction off Barack Obama's empty Senate seat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!