Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Step Out for Stylish Dinner Date After Yeezy Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- POTUS and FLOTUS' Valentine's Day Messages to Each Other – and Why They Never Fight
- Mother of Columbine Shooter Speaks Out Nearly 17 Years After Massacre: Not a Day Goes by That 'I Don't Think of the People That Dylan Harmed'
- Is This Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift Part II? Rapper Insists Her Joke Inspired 'Famous' Lyrics: 'I Did Not Diss' Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Hall of Shame
Sex, Fraud and Dirty Dealings: These Bad Boys Prove 2008 Was the Year of Living Scandalously
The financial crisis took off Sept. 15 with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, and its CEO Richard Fuld (far left) personifies the meltdown.
N.Y. Gov. Eliot Spitzer—who fought prostitution as an attorney general—resigned when the feds uncovered his trysts with escort Ashley Dupré.
Bernard Madoff, 70, was charged with defrauding investors of $50 billion.
SENTENCED TO PRISON
O.J. Simpson got at least nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich, 52, was arrested for trying to auction off Barack Obama's empty Senate seat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!