- WATCH: 17 Hours, 3,000 Miles and 5 Cities: Inside Drake White's 'Livin' the Dream' Charity Blitz
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- FROM EW: Eva Longoria to Direct Jane the Virgin Episode
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Hall of Shame
Sex, Fraud and Dirty Dealings: These Bad Boys Prove 2008 Was the Year of Living Scandalously
The financial crisis took off Sept. 15 with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, and its CEO Richard Fuld (far left) personifies the meltdown.
N.Y. Gov. Eliot Spitzer—who fought prostitution as an attorney general—resigned when the feds uncovered his trysts with escort Ashley Dupré.
Bernard Madoff, 70, was charged with defrauding investors of $50 billion.
SENTENCED TO PRISON
O.J. Simpson got at least nine years for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich, 52, was arrested for trying to auction off Barack Obama's empty Senate seat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!