- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- See Queen Elizabeth Enjoying Life on Malta in Early Married Life
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
What Was Your Favorite Moment of 2008?
"When my son [Story, 17 months] took his first steps. Now he runs! Runs!"
"Getting offered a new Broadway play 33 Variations. I haven't been on Broadway since Kennedy was President."
"Performing at the Beijing Olympics, the closing ceremony. That was the biggest audience I've ever performed in front of."
"Election night. How could anything be better than that?"
—SAMUEL L. JACKSON
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- With Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Scott Huver,
- Eunice Oh,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!