Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
What Was Your Favorite Moment of 2008?
"When my son [Story, 17 months] took his first steps. Now he runs! Runs!"
"Getting offered a new Broadway play 33 Variations. I haven't been on Broadway since Kennedy was President."
"Performing at the Beijing Olympics, the closing ceremony. That was the biggest audience I've ever performed in front of."
"Election night. How could anything be better than that?"
—SAMUEL L. JACKSON
- CONTRIBUTORS Antoinette Y. Coulton,
- With Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Scott Huver,
- Eunice Oh,
- Charlotte Triggs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!