Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hit the Zoolander 2 NYC Premiere In Style – Plus, Find Out Their Valentine's Day Plans!
- Jacob Tremblay Is This Awards Season's Adorable Little MVP – and His Cute Instagrams Offer All the Proof
- Will Smith Jokes About His Hands-Off Parenting of Jaden and Willow: 'We May Have Gone Too Far'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
Actors Liev Schreiber, 41, and Naomi Watts, 40, had their second child, son Samuel Kai, in New York City Dec. 13. The new arrival joins big brother Alexander Pete, 17 months.
• It's another boy for singer Usher, 30, and wife Tameka, 38, who welcomed son Naviyd in Atlanta Dec. 10.
• Singer Taylor Hanson—the middle brother in the trio Hanson—and wife Natalie, both 25, had their fourth child, son Viggo Moriah, in Tulsa Dec. 9.
Actor Dennis Quaid, 54, and wife Kimberly, 37, settled with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. Dec. 15 over a medical mistake that almost killed the couple's newborn twins in November 2007. The hospital has agreed to pay the Quaids $750,000 for the massive overdose of the blood thinner Heparin that Thomas and Zoe received 10 days after being delivered via a gestational carrier. The babies, now 13 months, eventually recovered.
Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen's two daughters were unharmed following a car crash in Malibu Dec. 12. Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, were being driven by their nanny when another car made a turn in front of them, sparking a four-car collision. "Charlie told me that the girls are fine," says a rep for the actor.
Josh Hartnett (inset), 30, has been awarded nearly $30,000 in libel damages from a British tabloid over an "entirely false" article claiming that he engaged in "steamy shenanigans" with a woman in the library of a London hotel, his attorney said Dec. 11. The actor, who has been starring in a London stage production of Rain Man, plans to donate the money to charity.
• Ugly Betty actress Ashley Jensen and her husband, actor Terence Beesley, sued their neighbor, Flipping Out host Jeff Lewis, 38, in L.A. Dec. 10. The couple allege that the reality TV star constructed a deck in his yard that encroached on their property and has threatened them. They are seeking an injunction and a restraining order barring Lewis, who denies the accusations, from coming within 50 feet of them.
MADONNA & GUY'S DIVORCE: IT'S SETTLED
In one of the biggest-ever celebrity divorce settlements, singer Madonna, 50, will pay her ex-husband, film director Guy Ritchie, 40, between $76 million and $92 million, her rep announced Dec. 15. The figure includes the value of a country home in England and a London pub, the Punch Bowl—formerly shared properties that will go to Ritchie. The pair, who wed in 2000, have two children, Rocco, 8, and David, 3, who was adopted from Malawi in 2006. Madonna has daughter Lourdes, 12, from a previous relationship.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!