Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 2008
- Vol. 70
- No. 26
A White House Farewell
But before we let go of memories, PEOPLE's annual year-end double issue takes a look at 2008's many highs and lows. In these pages we celebrate new romances (Jennifer Aniston answers your questions about hers) and new lives (congratulations to moms Nicole Richie, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Nicole Kidman). We also share the ache of loss for Jennifer Hudson and for families of servicemen and -women slain in Iraq and Afghanistan, in our sixth gathering of their more than 4,800 names.
As we said goodbye to the President, I asked if he had a message for PEOPLE readers. He answered, "I would like to thank them for their prayers, for their support, for their generosity of spirit." We add our thanks and best wishes for the holidays and coming year.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!