Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Family of Four Dead in Murder-Suicide in Louisiana
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Prince Albert Praises Prince Charles as 'Way Ahead of the Curve' on Climate Change
- Kiley Lyall First Runner with Autism Voted Women's Running Cover Girl
- Amy Schumer Shows Off SNL Battle Wounds: 'This Is What Happens When You Repeatedly Run Into a Fake Airplane Door'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Despite Some Serious Snow, Late-Night Talk Show Host Craig Ferguson Dons a Kilt and Says 'I Do'
Dec. 21, 2008
Oh, the weather outside was frightful. But inside a rustic Vermont farmhouse on Dec. 21, the scene was truly delightful. As a major blizzard blanketed the area with snow, Craig Ferguson, the host of the Late Late Show, exchanged vows with art dealer Megan Wallace Cunningham. Mother Nature did manage to cut the guest list down from 60 people to just the 15 friends and family members who could make it past the storm, and plans to have the reception at a nearby venue were scuttled when roads became too treacherous. But Ferguson, 46, and Cunningham, 26, were happy to improvise. The duo—who have been dating for three years—decorated their dining room like a chapel, got dressed (a kilt for him, a dress by Les Habitudes for her) and asked Cunningham's brother Colin (a sous chef at Boston restaurant EVOO) to whip up a meal from the contents of their freezer. The result was a feast of roast beef, scalloped potatoes, apple and onion meatballs—and surely some very witty toasts. "I worried she was only interested in me because she had seen my show," Ferguson tells PEOPLE. "Then I realized she was only interested in me because she hadn't seen my show."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!