Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frozen is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
American Idol's Gina Glocksen New Year's Eve Nuptials!
With the Help of Her American Idol Pals, the Season 6 Finalist Rang in 2009 with Her Wedding to Teacher Joe Ruzicka
"It was so perfect," says Glocksen, 24. At the reception the 300 guests celebrated with—yes—karaoke (Glocksen and Sparks dueted on "Livin' on a Prayer") and dancing until 1:30 a.m. And at brunch the next day, the bride wore her wedding gown. "It was a beautiful dress," says Glocksen. "I had to wear it one more time!"
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!