Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Listen to Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung In 20 (Count 'Em!) Different Styles
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Naomi Watts Goes Platinum Blonde, Looks Like a Modern Day Marilyn Monroe in Paris
- Girls Smash Gender Stereotypes – Literally – in Always' New Ad
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Given the Slumping Economy, How Are You Cutting Back?
—MICHAEL C. HALL
"I recently bought a house, and any time I want to buy anything, I think, 'This could be a whole set of towels or an extra cushion on my bed!' I'm being very practical."
"I've been riding a bike. Trader Joe's is down the street, and normally I would hop in my car, but I'm like, 'I'm only going for a couple of items, and I need some cardio.'"
"I've never been a real big consumer anyway, so it hasn't been that hard to do. I've been trying to watch the gas when driving."
"I'm really into decoupaging, so I did some homemade [holiday] gift boxes. You don't have to buy wrapping paper; there are other, more creative things, like newspaper and magazine cut-ups."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Sara Hammel,
- Scott Huver,
- Lesley Messer,
- Eunice Oh.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!