Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Love Notes and Secret Promises: Why Bachelorette Star Kaitlyn Says Shawn 'Was Always the One'
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Joe Biden, Urged by Dying Son, Will Decide White House Run by Summer's End
- Newly Single Miranda Lambert Has Girls Night with Shania Twain: 'Music Is Medicine'
- Lady Gaga Surprises Tony Bennett Onstage with a Massive Cake for His 89th Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Given the Slumping Economy, How Are You Cutting Back?
—MICHAEL C. HALL
"I recently bought a house, and any time I want to buy anything, I think, 'This could be a whole set of towels or an extra cushion on my bed!' I'm being very practical."
"I've been riding a bike. Trader Joe's is down the street, and normally I would hop in my car, but I'm like, 'I'm only going for a couple of items, and I need some cardio.'"
"I've never been a real big consumer anyway, so it hasn't been that hard to do. I've been trying to watch the gas when driving."
"I'm really into decoupaging, so I did some homemade [holiday] gift boxes. You don't have to buy wrapping paper; there are other, more creative things, like newspaper and magazine cut-ups."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Sara Hammel,
- Scott Huver,
- Lesley Messer,
- Eunice Oh.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!