Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
- Robin Williams' Widow Susan Pens Emotional Essay About Actor's Final Months
- Hugh Hefner Squashes Rumors That He's 'Sick' – and Enjoys Movie Night with Wife Crystal!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Given the Slumping Economy, How Are You Cutting Back?
—MICHAEL C. HALL
"I recently bought a house, and any time I want to buy anything, I think, 'This could be a whole set of towels or an extra cushion on my bed!' I'm being very practical."
"I've been riding a bike. Trader Joe's is down the street, and normally I would hop in my car, but I'm like, 'I'm only going for a couple of items, and I need some cardio.'"
"I've never been a real big consumer anyway, so it hasn't been that hard to do. I've been trying to watch the gas when driving."
"I'm really into decoupaging, so I did some homemade [holiday] gift boxes. You don't have to buy wrapping paper; there are other, more creative things, like newspaper and magazine cut-ups."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Paul Chi,
- Sara Hammel,
- Scott Huver,
- Lesley Messer,
- Eunice Oh.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!