- Prince Charles Invites You (Yes, You!) to Tea at His Private Gardens
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Idaho Prison Inmates Are Knitting Sweaters for Shelter Dogs
- VIDEO: Khloé Kardashian Uncovers the Identity of Tori Spelling's Drunk Alter-Ego – Meet 'Terri' Spelling!
- Watch UCLA Gymnast Dab and Nae Nae in a Floor Routine Gone Viral
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Feeding the Hungry
Minister Dale Dunning Feeds Thousands with Her Hearty Homemade Soups
For four years Dale Dunning has woken up at 2 a.m. to cook soup for folks down on their luck. "I want people to know that someone cares," says the minister, who estimates that she's fed more than 50,000 people and spends $7,000 a year on ingredients with her husband, Ken, a utilities worker. "Dale is so kind," says retired bus driver Lee Bailey, 63. "I'm so thankful."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!