Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Journey Drummer Held Without Bail on Rape Charges: Deen Castronovo 'Quite Frankly, Is Unstable,' Says Prosecutor
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Jennifer Garner's Past Romances: A Love Life in the Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Did Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Hint at Marriage Trouble?
- 5 Strangely Interesting Things We Learned From Hillary Clinton's Emails
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Feeding the Hungry
Minister Dale Dunning Feeds Thousands with Her Hearty Homemade Soups
For four years Dale Dunning has woken up at 2 a.m. to cook soup for folks down on their luck. "I want people to know that someone cares," says the minister, who estimates that she's fed more than 50,000 people and spends $7,000 a year on ingredients with her husband, Ken, a utilities worker. "Dale is so kind," says retired bus driver Lee Bailey, 63. "I'm so thankful."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!