Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Weeknd Gets Taylor and Kanye Dancing at the VMAs While Performing 'I Can't Feel My Face'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Kim Kardashian West Shows Cleavage, Covers Up Bump on VMAs Red Carpet
- Proud Papa! Billy Ray Cyrus Live-Tweets MTV VMAs as Daughter Miley Hosts
- Demi Lovato Performs 'Cool for the Summer' at the MTV Video Music Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Feeding the Hungry
Minister Dale Dunning Feeds Thousands with Her Hearty Homemade Soups
For four years Dale Dunning has woken up at 2 a.m. to cook soup for folks down on their luck. "I want people to know that someone cares," says the minister, who estimates that she's fed more than 50,000 people and spends $7,000 a year on ingredients with her husband, Ken, a utilities worker. "Dale is so kind," says retired bus driver Lee Bailey, 63. "I'm so thankful."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!