Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Only PEOPLE Was There: Diary of a White House Slumber Party
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Taylor Swift Explains Her Crop Top-Skirt Obsession: 'I Make Up My Mind and That's All You See Me Wear for Two Years'
- WATCH: Halle Berry and Jeffrey Dean Morgan Explain Why She Had the 'Meltdown of Meltdowns' on Set
- Red, White and Boobs! Kim Kardashian Shows Epic Cleavage on New Mag Cover
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 19, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 2
Feeding the Hungry
Minister Dale Dunning Feeds Thousands with Her Hearty Homemade Soups
For four years Dale Dunning has woken up at 2 a.m. to cook soup for folks down on their luck. "I want people to know that someone cares," says the minister, who estimates that she's fed more than 50,000 people and spends $7,000 a year on ingredients with her husband, Ken, a utilities worker. "Dale is so kind," says retired bus driver Lee Bailey, 63. "I'm so thankful."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!