Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 1
Celeb Weight-Loss Winners
Yes, Stars Do Slim Down the Same Way Everyone Else Does: with a Lot More Gym Time and a Lot Less Food!
To get her famous abs back, Spears, 27, hit the gym at least 3 days a week for aerobics, jogging and weight training with a trainer.
JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
"This was my year to try to feel better," says Hewitt, 29, who started strength training and running up to five times a week.
Coleman, 28, lost 15 lbs. on Dancing with the Stars—and now does "spinning, running, hiking—anything fun!"
Down 40 lbs. since moving from L.A. to London in 2006, Osbourne, 24, says it's because "here, portions aren't so big."
She lost 28 lbs. on Medifast, then started jogging. "My butt and thighs look great!" says the 39-year-old.
The 26-year-old actor has been working out with trainer Harley Pasternak to prepare for his superhero role in The Green Hornet.
By going on Nutri--System, Osmond, 49, lost 40 lbs. "I was a size 14 and I cut it down to a size 4!" she boasted.
Latifah, 38, lost more than 5 percent of her body weight with Jenny Craig and daily elliptical workouts.
The former SNL star, 39, lost around 100 lbs. by cutting back on booze and "eating better," he has said.
"I do eat junk food, but I eat lots of good stuff as well. There is a way. It's just about taking the time to figure out what you like."
"I had been putting on 5 lbs. a year—it's so easy to do! So I decided to only buy healthy food: salads, fruit and veggies."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!