Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Sons of Anarchy's Drea De Matteo Get Engaged During a Whitesnake Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Is Beyoncé Joining the Cast of the The Wiz Live!?
- Amy Poehler on Wet Hot American Summer Reunion: Everyone Was Still as 'Immature' as They Were 15 Years Ago
- Ben Affleck Nanny Christine Ouzounian Wasn't Obsessed with Celebs, Thought Job Was a 'Good Business Opportunity,' Friend Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 12, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 1
Celeb Weight-Loss Winners
Yes, Stars Do Slim Down the Same Way Everyone Else Does: with a Lot More Gym Time and a Lot Less Food!
To get her famous abs back, Spears, 27, hit the gym at least 3 days a week for aerobics, jogging and weight training with a trainer.
JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
"This was my year to try to feel better," says Hewitt, 29, who started strength training and running up to five times a week.
Coleman, 28, lost 15 lbs. on Dancing with the Stars—and now does "spinning, running, hiking—anything fun!"
Down 40 lbs. since moving from L.A. to London in 2006, Osbourne, 24, says it's because "here, portions aren't so big."
She lost 28 lbs. on Medifast, then started jogging. "My butt and thighs look great!" says the 39-year-old.
The 26-year-old actor has been working out with trainer Harley Pasternak to prepare for his superhero role in The Green Hornet.
By going on Nutri--System, Osmond, 49, lost 40 lbs. "I was a size 14 and I cut it down to a size 4!" she boasted.
Latifah, 38, lost more than 5 percent of her body weight with Jenny Craig and daily elliptical workouts.
The former SNL star, 39, lost around 100 lbs. by cutting back on booze and "eating better," he has said.
"I do eat junk food, but I eat lots of good stuff as well. There is a way. It's just about taking the time to figure out what you like."
"I had been putting on 5 lbs. a year—it's so easy to do! So I decided to only buy healthy food: salads, fruit and veggies."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!