Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bachelor in Paradise: Kaitlyn's Final Castaway Is ...
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Opens Up About Beating Addiction and Co-Parenting with Her Ex
- Woman Gunned Down by Mysterious Assailant in Seemingly Random Attack in Hollywood
- Florida State Quarterback Kicked Off Team After Video Surfaces Showing Him Punching Woman in the Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Christopher Atkins Second Act
The Onetime Teen Idol Goes Out on a Limb and Tries to Recapture His Former Fame
Atkins lost it in his early 20s when, newly married, he found himself with few acting offers, nearly bankrupt, and in rehab for alcohol addiction. Now sober 22 years, and divorced in 2007 from model Lynne Barron, he has no regrets. "I wouldn't change a thing. It's who I am today," says the proud father of college students Grant, 23, and Brittney, 21. Atkins hopes his reality stint will mean less time with chlorine and more time onscreen. "Nowadays I joke about how I want to relive the '80s," he says. "But this time, I want to remember them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!