Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Christopher Atkins Second Act
The Onetime Teen Idol Goes Out on a Limb and Tries to Recapture His Former Fame
Atkins lost it in his early 20s when, newly married, he found himself with few acting offers, nearly bankrupt, and in rehab for alcohol addiction. Now sober 22 years, and divorced in 2007 from model Lynne Barron, he has no regrets. "I wouldn't change a thing. It's who I am today," says the proud father of college students Grant, 23, and Brittney, 21. Atkins hopes his reality stint will mean less time with chlorine and more time onscreen. "Nowadays I joke about how I want to relive the '80s," he says. "But this time, I want to remember them!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!