Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Adele Sing 'Hello' With Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Using Classroom Instruments ...and a Toy Flip Phone
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Emma Roberts Reveals Social Media Secret: 'Sometimes I Go No Filter'
- Watch Bindi Irwin's Final DWTS Performance as She Says 'Thank You for Changing My Life'
- FROM EW: Tremors TV Series Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon in the Works
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Christopher Atkins Second Act
The Onetime Teen Idol Goes Out on a Limb and Tries to Recapture His Former Fame
Atkins lost it in his early 20s when, newly married, he found himself with few acting offers, nearly bankrupt, and in rehab for alcohol addiction. Now sober 22 years, and divorced in 2007 from model Lynne Barron, he has no regrets. "I wouldn't change a thing. It's who I am today," says the proud father of college students Grant, 23, and Brittney, 21. Atkins hopes his reality stint will mean less time with chlorine and more time onscreen. "Nowadays I joke about how I want to relive the '80s," he says. "But this time, I want to remember them!"
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!