Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Singer Lisa Loeb's Wedding Notes
Clad in Pale Pink—and Her Signature Glasses!—the 'Stay' Singer Says 'I Do'
The moment was right in tune. During the Jewish ceremony at the Manhattan restaurant Brasserie 8 1/2 on Jan. 31, Loeb, 40, and Late Night with Conan O'Brien music supervisor Roey Hershkovitz, 30, "took turns laughing and crying," says the groom. The pair, who met at a business meeting in 2006, planned their wedding in two months. "We wanted both classy and fun touches," says Loeb. So with the help of planner Amy Shey Jacobs, she dreamed up an all-white winter wonderland reception—complete with deer figurines and "custom-made Muppets that looked like us that guests danced with."
And danced they did. After a buffet dinner, a jazz swing band and a deejay played tunes until midnight. Then it was time for the afterparty at a local bar, where the newlyweds and their guests played the video game Rock Band until 4 a.m. "At the end we were exhausted," says Loeb, "but it was the most fun night ever!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!