Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Singer Lisa Loeb's Wedding Notes
Clad in Pale Pink—and Her Signature Glasses!—the 'Stay' Singer Says 'I Do'
The moment was right in tune. During the Jewish ceremony at the Manhattan restaurant Brasserie 8 1/2 on Jan. 31, Loeb, 40, and Late Night with Conan O'Brien music supervisor Roey Hershkovitz, 30, "took turns laughing and crying," says the groom. The pair, who met at a business meeting in 2006, planned their wedding in two months. "We wanted both classy and fun touches," says Loeb. So with the help of planner Amy Shey Jacobs, she dreamed up an all-white winter wonderland reception—complete with deer figurines and "custom-made Muppets that looked like us that guests danced with."
And danced they did. After a buffet dinner, a jazz swing band and a deejay played tunes until midnight. Then it was time for the afterparty at a local bar, where the newlyweds and their guests played the video game Rock Band until 4 a.m. "At the end we were exhausted," says Loeb, "but it was the most fun night ever!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!