Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Singer Lisa Loeb's Wedding Notes
Clad in Pale Pink—and Her Signature Glasses!—the 'Stay' Singer Says 'I Do'
The moment was right in tune. During the Jewish ceremony at the Manhattan restaurant Brasserie 8 1/2 on Jan. 31, Loeb, 40, and Late Night with Conan O'Brien music supervisor Roey Hershkovitz, 30, "took turns laughing and crying," says the groom. The pair, who met at a business meeting in 2006, planned their wedding in two months. "We wanted both classy and fun touches," says Loeb. So with the help of planner Amy Shey Jacobs, she dreamed up an all-white winter wonderland reception—complete with deer figurines and "custom-made Muppets that looked like us that guests danced with."
And danced they did. After a buffet dinner, a jazz swing band and a deejay played tunes until midnight. Then it was time for the afterparty at a local bar, where the newlyweds and their guests played the video game Rock Band until 4 a.m. "At the end we were exhausted," says Loeb, "but it was the most fun night ever!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!