Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck & More Defend Tom Brady in Super Bowl Sketch
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Mitt Romney 2016? Nope!
- Secretary of State John Kerry Fined $50 For Not Shoveling His Sidewalk
- Jamie Dornan: Doting Dad One Minute, Sex Dungeon Visitor the Next
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Body After Baby
How Did These Stars Get Out of Their Maternity Jeans? Lots of Exercise—and Some Breast-Feeding Too!
5 MOS. AFTER
Her trainer Mike Heatlie recommends clients do high-intensity resistance training four times a week.
8 MOS. PREGNANT
1 MONTH AFTER
"Nursing helps drop the immediate weight," says Watts, who also biked and walked while pregnant.
7 MOS. PREGNANT
5 WEEKS AFTER
She had pregnancy cravings for soy cream cheese and an appetite that left her "getting bigger by the day," husband Jerry O'Connell joked. But since the Dec. 28 arrival of twin girls Charlie and Dolly, she has been slimming down with Pilates classes and "walking around her ranch for exercise," says a friend.
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Jennifer Garcia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Marisa Laudadio.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!