Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mylan CEO Says EpiPen Price Increase Was Necessary as the Company Introduces a $300 Generic Option: 'I Am a For-Profit Business'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Student Fatally Stabbed in 'Large Fight' at Cornell University: It 'Was Supposed to Be Safe,' Sister Says
- The 6 Best Celebrity Britney Spears Impressions
- WATCH: Lance Bass Weighs in on the Possibility of a Britney Spears-Justin Collaboration
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Body After Baby
How Did These Stars Get Out of Their Maternity Jeans? Lots of Exercise—and Some Breast-Feeding Too!
5 MOS. AFTER
Her trainer Mike Heatlie recommends clients do high-intensity resistance training four times a week.
8 MOS. PREGNANT
1 MONTH AFTER
"Nursing helps drop the immediate weight," says Watts, who also biked and walked while pregnant.
7 MOS. PREGNANT
5 WEEKS AFTER
She had pregnancy cravings for soy cream cheese and an appetite that left her "getting bigger by the day," husband Jerry O'Connell joked. But since the Dec. 28 arrival of twin girls Charlie and Dolly, she has been slimming down with Pilates classes and "walking around her ranch for exercise," says a friend.
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Jennifer Garcia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Marisa Laudadio.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!