Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Celebrate International Kissing Day with the Most Epic Movie Lip Locks of All Time
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Second Child on the Way for Michael Bublé!
- Starbucks Is Hiking Their Coffee and Drink Prices
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 6
Body After Baby
How Did These Stars Get Out of Their Maternity Jeans? Lots of Exercise—and Some Breast-Feeding Too!
5 MOS. AFTER
Her trainer Mike Heatlie recommends clients do high-intensity resistance training four times a week.
8 MOS. PREGNANT
1 MONTH AFTER
"Nursing helps drop the immediate weight," says Watts, who also biked and walked while pregnant.
7 MOS. PREGNANT
5 WEEKS AFTER
She had pregnancy cravings for soy cream cheese and an appetite that left her "getting bigger by the day," husband Jerry O'Connell joked. But since the Dec. 28 arrival of twin girls Charlie and Dolly, she has been slimming down with Pilates classes and "walking around her ranch for exercise," says a friend.
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Jennifer Garcia,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Marisa Laudadio.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!