Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey to Star in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Warner Bros. and Hasbro Announce Dungeons & Dragons Film Franchise
- Reba McEntire and Husband Narvel Blackstock Announce Split After 26 Years of Marriage
- Guy Ritchie Shares More Wedding Photos, Says of Son with His Ex Madonna, 'I Looked Something Like That 30 Years Ago'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 5
A Girl's Gift to the Homeless
Second Grader Hannah Turner Has Brought Socks to 3,500 of Ohio's Homeless Population
Today nonprofit Hannah's Socks (www.hannahssocks.org) has helped some 3,500 people in Ohio. Cash and in-kind donations come from schools and churches that Hannah visits, driven by dad Vic, a school aide. "Hannah's awe-inspiring," says Rodney Schuster, a vice president of Cherry Street.
The second grader and chief sock-counter says of the homeless, "I want them to know we care." That resonates with John, 37, who lost his fast-food job and says the girl who gave him thermal socks warmed his heart: "If more people were like Hannah, the world would be a better place."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!