Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- #FBF: All of Trump's Most Controversial Tweets, All in One Place
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- When Is Mother's Day 2016?
- Why the Pre-Med Student Who Found Prince Dead Could Face Drug Charges
- What Is Suboxone? Addiction Expert Explains This New Treatment for Opiate Addiction That Might Have Saved Prince
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 09, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 5
A Girl's Gift to the Homeless
Second Grader Hannah Turner Has Brought Socks to 3,500 of Ohio's Homeless Population
Today nonprofit Hannah's Socks (www.hannahssocks.org) has helped some 3,500 people in Ohio. Cash and in-kind donations come from schools and churches that Hannah visits, driven by dad Vic, a school aide. "Hannah's awe-inspiring," says Rodney Schuster, a vice president of Cherry Street.
The second grader and chief sock-counter says of the homeless, "I want them to know we care." That resonates with John, 37, who lost his fast-food job and says the girl who gave him thermal socks warmed his heart: "If more people were like Hannah, the world would be a better place."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!