Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kaley Cuoco Regrets Her Tattoo – and So Do These 9 Other A-Listers
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Mark Wahlberg's Sneaker Collection Costs How Much?!
- Vine Star Julia Price on Little Boy Who Stood Up to Catcaller for Her: It's 'One of the Most Moving Moments of My Life'
- Teresa Giudice Wants Thanksgiving to Be as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls' While She's in Prison, Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 4
One Enchanted Evening
Michelle Obama's Inaugural Ball Gown Dazzled—and Put a Relatively Unknown Young Designer on the Fashion Map
"I wanted the dress to reflect hope, fantasy, a dream [because] this is a pretty surreal moment we're living in," says Wu.
"The dress is silk chiffon with a crepe lining and organza flowers embellished with Swarovski crystals," says the designer. "My four friends and I were sewing on flowers in my studio. I kept putting on flowers after flowers, I didn't know when to stop."
THE PRACTICAL DETAILS
"I wanted it to move beautifully—she had 10 parties to go to," says Wu. "I wanted her to have something that wasn't going to wrinkle, and it had to be something that was going to photograph beautifully."
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!