Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes for Racist Comment About Latino Community During Donald Trump Discussion on The View
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Joey Graceffa Was Stalked by a Private Investigator, Hannah Hart Is a Hypochondriac and More Interesting Insights on YouTube's Big Stars
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 4
The Mix Master
The First Lady Goes High-Low in a Custom-Made Design, Diamonds to Die For—and Gloves You Can Get at the Mall
J. CREW GLOVES
"We couldn't ask for a more elegant customer!" J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons says of Michelle, who wore green leather gloves, which will be available for purchase next fall.
Diamond studs surrounded by pavé stones (estimated at 2 carats) added a sophisticated touch of bling to what a friend calls Michelle's "clean, polished, pulled-together" look.
ISABEL TOLEDO DRESS AND COAT
She chose to wear an "optimistic" spring color, Cuban-born Toledo said, but the First Lady's Swiss wool lace frock and matching coat had an extra lining to help combat the frigid temperatures. Similar items will be sold at Barneys this spring.
JIMMY CHOO PUMPS
Green is the new black. "These are not traditionally patriotic colors," style expert Stacy London says of Michelle's chartreuse ensemble and bottle-green pumps. "She's saying, 'I'm going to be a different kind of First Lady.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!