Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katherine Webb Is Working on Getting Back to Her Pre-Baby Body: 'But There's No Rush'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Holiday in the Sun! Mary-Kate Olsen Wears Tiny Black Bikini in the French Riviera
- WATCH: Adriana Lima Demonstrates How to Get Her Signature Sexy Pose
- Rihanna Rocked Central Park, Chris Martin Covered Prince – and the Other Top Moments from Global Citizen Festival
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 4
The Mix Master
The First Lady Goes High-Low in a Custom-Made Design, Diamonds to Die For—and Gloves You Can Get at the Mall
J. CREW GLOVES
"We couldn't ask for a more elegant customer!" J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons says of Michelle, who wore green leather gloves, which will be available for purchase next fall.
Diamond studs surrounded by pavé stones (estimated at 2 carats) added a sophisticated touch of bling to what a friend calls Michelle's "clean, polished, pulled-together" look.
ISABEL TOLEDO DRESS AND COAT
She chose to wear an "optimistic" spring color, Cuban-born Toledo said, but the First Lady's Swiss wool lace frock and matching coat had an extra lining to help combat the frigid temperatures. Similar items will be sold at Barneys this spring.
JIMMY CHOO PUMPS
Green is the new black. "These are not traditionally patriotic colors," style expert Stacy London says of Michelle's chartreuse ensemble and bottle-green pumps. "She's saying, 'I'm going to be a different kind of First Lady.'"
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!