Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 02, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 4
The Mix Master
The First Lady Goes High-Low in a Custom-Made Design, Diamonds to Die For—and Gloves You Can Get at the Mall
J. CREW GLOVES
"We couldn't ask for a more elegant customer!" J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons says of Michelle, who wore green leather gloves, which will be available for purchase next fall.
Diamond studs surrounded by pavé stones (estimated at 2 carats) added a sophisticated touch of bling to what a friend calls Michelle's "clean, polished, pulled-together" look.
ISABEL TOLEDO DRESS AND COAT
She chose to wear an "optimistic" spring color, Cuban-born Toledo said, but the First Lady's Swiss wool lace frock and matching coat had an extra lining to help combat the frigid temperatures. Similar items will be sold at Barneys this spring.
JIMMY CHOO PUMPS
Green is the new black. "These are not traditionally patriotic colors," style expert Stacy London says of Michelle's chartreuse ensemble and bottle-green pumps. "She's saying, 'I'm going to be a different kind of First Lady.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!