Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- News Bites: Chipotle Debuts Chorizo, There’s a Possible Avocado Shortage & More
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Alright, Alright! Matthew McConaughey to Teach a Film Class at University of Texas at Austin
- The Ultimate Ways to Eat Cereal for Dessert—Without a Bowl
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Artie Burns Opens up About Adopting His Two Younger Brothers After His Mom's Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Giving Rescuers Fuel to Carry on
Barry Doyle, 55, Raleigh, N.C.
Since then, raising funds through his nonprofit Feed the Firefighters Foundation (feedthefirefighters.com), he's served some 35,000 meals. Operating out of a fully equipped mobile kitchen he drives to the scene, Barry—along with wife Denise, 53, and daughter Catherine, 16—dishes out hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and other grub to grateful firefighters like Michelle Munisteri. "You're working long, hard hours and you need food, so it's such a relief to see him," Munisteri, 34, says. "Barry's heart is so big."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!