Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Giving Rescuers Fuel to Carry on
Barry Doyle, 55, Raleigh, N.C.
Since then, raising funds through his nonprofit Feed the Firefighters Foundation (feedthefirefighters.com), he's served some 35,000 meals. Operating out of a fully equipped mobile kitchen he drives to the scene, Barry—along with wife Denise, 53, and daughter Catherine, 16—dishes out hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and other grub to grateful firefighters like Michelle Munisteri. "You're working long, hard hours and you need food, so it's such a relief to see him," Munisteri, 34, says. "Barry's heart is so big."
Know a hero? Send suggestions to HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!