Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joy Behar Launching TLC Talk Show Late Night Joy: 'We're Not Afraid' to Speak Out
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- School District Pays $600,000 to Families of Teens Who Died After Their Principal Hypnotized Them
- Kylie Jenner Bumps Into Caitlyn Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian On Night Out -- and You Won't Believe What She Was Wearing
- Kyle Richards Says Sister Kim is 'Doing Really Well' After Legal and Substance Abuse Struggles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Who Have You Been Mistaken For?
"Tyra Banks. It's better to be mistaken for her than for RuPaul is what I'm thinking."
"I've been mistaken for 50 Cent. I actually get that one a lot, but I don't see it."
"Matthew Fox because I had a shaved head. I can see it. Matthew Fox is the man, so I'll take that comparison!"
"Actually the reason I dyed my hair blonde is because I used to get Amy Winehouse all the time. During Grammy week last year I was getting chased around; they thought I was her. I don't mind being compared to Amy, but I wanted my own image."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!