Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Swoon-Worthy GIFs You'll Ever Need from Ryan Reynold's Superbowl Commercial
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony
- Hungry Girl: The Healthy 8-Layer Dip You Need to Make for Super Bowl Sunday
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Loses Wedding Ring While on Mardi Gras Parade Route
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Who Have You Been Mistaken For?
"Tyra Banks. It's better to be mistaken for her than for RuPaul is what I'm thinking."
"I've been mistaken for 50 Cent. I actually get that one a lot, but I don't see it."
"Matthew Fox because I had a shaved head. I can see it. Matthew Fox is the man, so I'll take that comparison!"
"Actually the reason I dyed my hair blonde is because I used to get Amy Winehouse all the time. During Grammy week last year I was getting chased around; they thought I was her. I don't mind being compared to Amy, but I wanted my own image."
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Shruti Dhalwala,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!