Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift's Most Winning Moments at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- VIDEO: What Happens When Teen Mom OG's Amber Is Ambushed by Gary's New Girlfriend?
- What's It Like to Get Caught Up In a 'Tornado' With Little Big Town?
- Is Hugh Jackman Done with Wolverine? See His Cryptic Instagram Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
HSM's Kaycee Stroh Winter Wedding
East High's Bubbly "Pop-and-Lock Girl" Ties the Knot in the Snowy Wonderland of a Château Near Salt Lake City
But there was plenty of dancing to come. While guests like HSM costars Monique Coleman and Bart Johnson and pal David Archuleta looked on, the newlyweds hit the floor to Michael Bublé's "Everything." Quips Stroh: "We dropped it like it's hot." Adds production company co-owner Higginson, 24: "It showed off our personalities." After the reception at the La Caille château near Salt Lake City, the couple, who wed earlier in the day in an intimate Mormon service, flew off in a helicopter. "Everything was so magical with Ben by my side," says Stroh. "I am the luckiest girl in the world."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!