Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Alek Skarlatos Gives Update on Spencer Stone's Recovery: 'It Might Take Him A Minute'
- Aaron Rodgers on Relationship With Olivia Munn: 'She's a Huge Encourager and Supporter'
- Johnny Depp on the Oscars: 'I Don't Want to Win One of Those Things Ever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
HSM's Kaycee Stroh Winter Wedding
East High's Bubbly "Pop-and-Lock Girl" Ties the Knot in the Snowy Wonderland of a Château Near Salt Lake City
But there was plenty of dancing to come. While guests like HSM costars Monique Coleman and Bart Johnson and pal David Archuleta looked on, the newlyweds hit the floor to Michael Bublé's "Everything." Quips Stroh: "We dropped it like it's hot." Adds production company co-owner Higginson, 24: "It showed off our personalities." After the reception at the La Caille château near Salt Lake City, the couple, who wed earlier in the day in an intimate Mormon service, flew off in a helicopter. "Everything was so magical with Ben by my side," says Stroh. "I am the luckiest girl in the world."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!