Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Has an Early Fourth of July Party – And It's as Amazing as You Think It Would Be
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Heroes Among Us: Crusading Against Autism
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
HSM's Kaycee Stroh Winter Wedding
East High's Bubbly "Pop-and-Lock Girl" Ties the Knot in the Snowy Wonderland of a Château Near Salt Lake City
But there was plenty of dancing to come. While guests like HSM costars Monique Coleman and Bart Johnson and pal David Archuleta looked on, the newlyweds hit the floor to Michael Bublé's "Everything." Quips Stroh: "We dropped it like it's hot." Adds production company co-owner Higginson, 24: "It showed off our personalities." After the reception at the La Caille château near Salt Lake City, the couple, who wed earlier in the day in an intimate Mormon service, flew off in a helicopter. "Everything was so magical with Ben by my side," says Stroh. "I am the luckiest girl in the world."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!