Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
HSM's Kaycee Stroh Winter Wedding
East High's Bubbly "Pop-and-Lock Girl" Ties the Knot in the Snowy Wonderland of a Château Near Salt Lake City
But there was plenty of dancing to come. While guests like HSM costars Monique Coleman and Bart Johnson and pal David Archuleta looked on, the newlyweds hit the floor to Michael Bublé's "Everything." Quips Stroh: "We dropped it like it's hot." Adds production company co-owner Higginson, 24: "It showed off our personalities." After the reception at the La Caille château near Salt Lake City, the couple, who wed earlier in the day in an intimate Mormon service, flew off in a helicopter. "Everything was so magical with Ben by my side," says Stroh. "I am the luckiest girl in the world."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!