Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Once Blasted for Appearing Dangerously Thin, These Stars Are Starting the New Year with Fitter Figures
"Nicole's always been comfortable with her body," boyfriend Joel Madden told PEOPLE. (Richie denied ever having an eating disorder.) It was just "an issue for everyone else."
The singer, who has been vacationing in St. Lucia, "has consciously been trying to eat better and get fitter for some time now," her rep tells PEOPLE. "It is beginning to pay off."
She and 90210 costar Shenae Grimes have talked about the body scrutiny they get. "We're the new girls," Grimes told PEOPLE, "so we've been plopped into these boxes."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!