Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 18 Dead in Texas and Oklahoma Floods, 40 Still Missing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Kevin McEnroe on His Mom Tatum O'Neal: I Thought She Was Choosing Drugs Over Us
- FROM FORBES: Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift Make the List of the World's Most Powerful Women
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Once Blasted for Appearing Dangerously Thin, These Stars Are Starting the New Year with Fitter Figures
"Nicole's always been comfortable with her body," boyfriend Joel Madden told PEOPLE. (Richie denied ever having an eating disorder.) It was just "an issue for everyone else."
The singer, who has been vacationing in St. Lucia, "has consciously been trying to eat better and get fitter for some time now," her rep tells PEOPLE. "It is beginning to pay off."
She and 90210 costar Shenae Grimes have talked about the body scrutiny they get. "We're the new girls," Grimes told PEOPLE, "so we've been plopped into these boxes."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!