Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Once Blasted for Appearing Dangerously Thin, These Stars Are Starting the New Year with Fitter Figures
"Nicole's always been comfortable with her body," boyfriend Joel Madden told PEOPLE. (Richie denied ever having an eating disorder.) It was just "an issue for everyone else."
The singer, who has been vacationing in St. Lucia, "has consciously been trying to eat better and get fitter for some time now," her rep tells PEOPLE. "It is beginning to pay off."
She and 90210 costar Shenae Grimes have talked about the body scrutiny they get. "We're the new girls," Grimes told PEOPLE, "so we've been plopped into these boxes."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!