Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Op-Ed Blasting Indiana's Religious Freedom Act
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- California College Student Goes Missing After Party
- KUWTK: Kanye West Lashes Out at Kim Kardashian's Trainer for Saying She Can't Lose 15 Lbs.
- Hilary Duff Reveals Her Surprising Blue Hair Inspiration, Says Her 12 Tattoos Make Her Gangster and More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Once Blasted for Appearing Dangerously Thin, These Stars Are Starting the New Year with Fitter Figures
"Nicole's always been comfortable with her body," boyfriend Joel Madden told PEOPLE. (Richie denied ever having an eating disorder.) It was just "an issue for everyone else."
The singer, who has been vacationing in St. Lucia, "has consciously been trying to eat better and get fitter for some time now," her rep tells PEOPLE. "It is beginning to pay off."
She and 90210 costar Shenae Grimes have talked about the body scrutiny they get. "We're the new girls," Grimes told PEOPLE, "so we've been plopped into these boxes."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!