Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Gisele & Tom Engaged!
The Supermodel and Her Quarterback Beau Get Ready to Walk Down the Aisle
"He asked and she accepted," a friend tells People, adding that the couple shared the news with friends and family over the weekend. (Among those receiving word: Brady's ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, with whom he has a son, John, 1.) "We have a lot of things in common and I think he is a really great person," Bündchen, 28, told GQ about Brady, 31, last July. "He really, genuinely doesn't have a bad bone in his body." And with wedding planning already underway (it will be either "a huge fashionista event or a more intimate ceremony in Costa Rica," where Bündchen has a home, says the pal), another friend notes, "They are so happy right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!