Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kerry Washington Teases President Obama's 'Funny' Side Ahead of Last White House Correspondents' Dinner, as She Joins Scandal Stars at Event in D.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
Gisele & Tom Engaged!
The Supermodel and Her Quarterback Beau Get Ready to Walk Down the Aisle
"He asked and she accepted," a friend tells People, adding that the couple shared the news with friends and family over the weekend. (Among those receiving word: Brady's ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, with whom he has a son, John, 1.) "We have a lot of things in common and I think he is a really great person," Bündchen, 28, told GQ about Brady, 31, last July. "He really, genuinely doesn't have a bad bone in his body." And with wedding planning already underway (it will be either "a huge fashionista event or a more intimate ceremony in Costa Rica," where Bündchen has a home, says the pal), another friend notes, "They are so happy right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!