Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Is Hosting a Unique Gay Dating Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- More than 100 Reality Stars Raise $135,000 (and Counting) for Give Kids the World
- Blind and Deaf Dog Needs Home After Blind Owner Is Forced to Give Him Up
- Wells Adams Gets Tangled Up with Three Women on Bachelor in Paradise – but Who Will Get His Rose?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
A Little Romance
He's 6; She's 5. But Mika and Anna-Bell Were Packed and Headed to Africa to Elope
"We wanted to take the train to the airport, then catch a plane [to Africa], then take a walk in the sun," Mika told television station RTL after police found him and Anna-Bell at a Hanover train station at 9 a.m. on New Year's Day. The pint-size pair had one other item on their agenda: "We wanted," said Anna-Bell, "to get married."
They'd thought of almost everything—packing sunglasses, baseball caps and water-wings, and even brought along Anna-Bell's big sister, Anna-Lena, 7, who was to serve as a witness. One hitch: They had no money or tickets, factors the police gently cited to persuade the three to accept a tour of the station in lieu of African nuptials. No one was more relieved than Mika's mom, Annabell Sievert, who, along with the girls' father, Robert Przyklenk, woke up to discover the kids were missing. "I was in a state of shock," she told RTL. And, knowing the power of love, the parents are taking precautions—after welcoming their kids home, they've put a new lock on the door.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!