Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Calls Rob 'Pathetic' in KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- WATCH: R2D2 Comes to Earth to Find True Love
- Watch What Happens When This Woman Tries to Kiss Strangers in Grand Central Station (Video)
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 26, 2009
- Vol. 71
- No. 3
A Little Romance
He's 6; She's 5. But Mika and Anna-Bell Were Packed and Headed to Africa to Elope
"We wanted to take the train to the airport, then catch a plane [to Africa], then take a walk in the sun," Mika told television station RTL after police found him and Anna-Bell at a Hanover train station at 9 a.m. on New Year's Day. The pint-size pair had one other item on their agenda: "We wanted," said Anna-Bell, "to get married."
They'd thought of almost everything—packing sunglasses, baseball caps and water-wings, and even brought along Anna-Bell's big sister, Anna-Lena, 7, who was to serve as a witness. One hitch: They had no money or tickets, factors the police gently cited to persuade the three to accept a tour of the station in lieu of African nuptials. No one was more relieved than Mika's mom, Annabell Sievert, who, along with the girls' father, Robert Przyklenk, woke up to discover the kids were missing. "I was in a state of shock," she told RTL. And, knowing the power of love, the parents are taking precautions—after welcoming their kids home, they've put a new lock on the door.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!